Facts on forests

Alice mark

About 30% of the global total land area is covered by forests, these amounts to just under 40 million km2. About 1% of forests are consumed by fire each year, causing casualties, economic damage, and loss of biodiversity and release of carbon to the atmosphere. Forests influence climate change mainly by affecting the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. When forests grow, carbon is removed from the atmosphere and absorbed in wood, leaves and soil. :o

-------------

Alice Mark

Social Media Marketing

Awesome. So every time we burn down the forest we're fueling global warming? THIS IS GREAT NEWS.

*goes back to burning down the forest*

I'll go get my shovels....

This is quite obviously a bot made by a tree hugger. I demand this be moved/deleted.

The funniest thing about this topic is that this person thinks he/she can hide his/her true intentions with a emoticon! :lol:

The funniest thing about this topic is that this person thinks he/she can hide his/her true intentions with a emoticon! :lol:

I found that emoticon in an advertisement thing very clever.

About 30% of the global total land area is covered by forests, these amounts to just under 40 million km2. About 1% of forests are consumed by fire each year, causing casualties, economic damage, and loss of biodiversity and release of carbon to the atmosphere. Forests influence climate change mainly by affecting the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. When forests grow, carbon is removed from the atmosphere and absorbed in wood, leaves and soil. :o

-------------

Alice Mark

Social Media Marketing

Let me sum this up in three simple words

WHOOPDIE FUCKIN DOO

Am I the only one who cares about our planet? :(

*steals everyones flamethrowers*

yes. *explodes flamethrowers*

Also, forests have trees in them. And the trees are made of bark, pulp, and leaves. And the trees are cut down for use as paper, fuel for a fire, and other stuff. Also, in some TV shows, there are talking trees. I wonder how they would react to being cut down...