How have I never registered before?

LunaSaint

A long time ago (but not too long ago, I wasn't one of those FE4 hipsters!) a GBA game called "Fire Emblem" was released in the US and EU, and other places of the world. I rejoiced, and in playing it, scoured the internets for a place to share such rejoicing.

I stumbled across a home of GameFAQs refugees, a place where people made and battled with their own heroes, and all was well. It was a simple time, where I made terrible sprite edits and was proud. A time where I proposed a 0 speed general build - What? It'd lose in one round to a Berserker with capped Strength and a Brave Axe? Bah, since when does that ever happen?

Through all my folly and youth (though rest assured, I am still young), Fire Emblem and its sequels, and even prequels (except FE4. That game was a farce) have been a large part of my life.

Some time into FE9 or 10, I saw someone link Serenes Forest when quoting growths or looking at the forge features or something. It's too long ago now, I can't remember. But my mind was blown as I discovered the single best, most concise vault of Fire Emblem data.

It's been how many years now? I've never stopped by to say hi or thank you or anything!

Hi! I'm LunaSaint.

I have been playing Fire Emblem for over 7 years and I am a proud fan of Axe-based class, terrible FE romhacking and abusing Luna.

hello and rom hacking is easier if you have a good tutorial blazers ultimate tutorial is very nice it in the rom hacking section under recources

Aye, I've been following their stuff for a few years, though I did have a big break from it all.

The stuff they do is amazing, especially the ASM and Feditor. I remember just nightmare/huffman patch, and before that just having to find the appropriate hexes and tweaking things that way.

Wow, I remember watching your videos on Youtube, like, ages ago. Welcome, welcome.

<3

I'm actually really annoyed since my old laptop's hard drive had to be reformatted and I lost everything but the FE8 hack I did. I'll have to back up my newer ones more carefully.

I'm actually really annoyed since my old laptop's hard drive had to be reformatted and I lost everything but the FE8 hack I did. I'll have to back up my newer ones more carefully.

External hard drives, SD cards, and Flash Drives man. External hard drives, SD cards and Flash Drives.

BTW, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

• 3 weeks later...