"Pairing off Everyone"?

shadowofchaos

Just curious... This game pretty much has a setup so that the couples who get married are strictly at the preference of the player... no hints of canon with the slight exception of the "priority" of who Krom marries and we get a glimpse of who it is in the opening movie sequence.

I'm just curious to how people have their first generation units setup... so that everyone can be paired off... with the exception of units that can ONLY be paired with My Unit.

For example, in my current game, the "pair off everyone" goal, I pretty much killed the possibility of by marrying Olivia. So to keep MU from taking someone else's options, I'd have to marry him off to someone that only has him as an option... like Chiki, Anna, or Sairi.

I still haven't finished the game yet, so I haven't recruited the last three characters that are not bonus (Spotpass/DLC) characters, so I don't know their options.

So here's the question, are there even enough pairing options for each character without conflicting with others' pairing options to let that possibility even happen?

Callum is FOREVER ALONE in my game right now. XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Pick a female My Unit, make Krom marry village girl, and you have 12 males and 11 females in the parent-child system. Make My Unit marry a parent and that's 12-12. But then, there'll be 7 male children and 6 females.

If you pick a male My Unit, some potential parnet will have to stay single.

Pick a female My Unit, make Krom marry village girl, and you have 12 males and 11 females in the parent-child system. Make My Unit marry a parent and that's 12-12. But then, there'll be 7 male children and 6 females.

If you pick a male My Unit, some potential parnet will have to stay single.

Poor Callum. FOREVER ALONE.

I'm not so sure about the other couples, but I'm definitely pairing Viole with Miriel, Sol with Sariya, Ronku with Olivia and Henry with Velvet for my first play-through.

ViolexMiriel, RonkuxOlivia just feel right, while SolxSariya is kind of cute for the "naive guy/brooding girl" aspect and HenryxVelvet makes me think of "Alice in Wonderland".

I'm thinking about the following pairings:

Krom X Olivia

Male MU X Sairi (don't make me explain it)

Vake X Liz

Sol X Tiamo

Henry X Soiree

Greg X Nono

Frederick X Velvet

Ronku X Serge

Libera X Miriel

Gaia X Sumia

Donny X Sariya

Yeah, Callum and Richt get nobody. This may be tentative, though. =/

I have weird FE4 syndrome for this game or something, because I want to pair all the parents with classes that their kids have...

Soiree x Callum

Sariya x Viole

Liz x Ronku

Mariabel x Libera

Olivia x Grego

Miriel x Richt

And then odd pairs that don't fit that exactly...

Krom x FeMU

Tiamo x Gaia

Serge x Vake

Nono x Henry

Velvet x Sol

Sumia x Frederick

I'd also really like to do Inverse x Male MU.

Krom x Sumia - I really wanted Krom x Olivia for Royal Weapon + blue-haired Azure, but every other partner that Sumia could partner up with was taken, and Cynthia must be born. >:(

Gaia x Mariabel - Love their support.

Sol x Soiree - Cain + Abel!

Frederick x Liz - Bodyguard/first love, OMG. >w<

Ronku x Serge - I was torn between Viole x Serge (feels more canon, and Jerome gets Bow Slayer) or Ronku x Serge (leaves Viole to make a blue-haired Azure, and Jerome needs to get his deadpan personality from one of his parents), but then I saw black-haired Jerome and I caved in (though white's looking amazing, too). XD So, I'll just get the Iote's Shield DLC for Jerome instead.

Richt x Miriel - Because I don't care for these two and they're both mages, so what the heck.

Viole x Olivia - Blue-haired Azure, and explains Azure's inherent playboy personality. 8)

Grego x Nono - Saw a CG of these two on the FE Background Site, so yeah. Don't really like Nono's supports for anyone, but haven't seen her and Grego's, so hope that one turns out well.

Vake x Tiamo - Because their S support is adorable. >w< And Vake passes his ego to his daughter, plus blond Selena.

Henry x Sariya - Explains why Noire's a little cuckoo. Also love Noire and Henry's father-daughter support. XD At first, I wanted black-haired Noire, but it's OK; she's kinda black on the inside anyway. Her hair is as bi-polar as she is!

Donny x Velvet - I really didn't know who to pair Velvet with, so I just stuck Donny there because it was either him or Callum... And Callum must be forever alone.

And I had FeMU x Jerome because hot damn dracoknights. 8)

I can't pair everyone up, but the supports i really like are

MUxSariya

FreddyXSoiree

ViolexSerge

LizxDonny

MariabellxGaia

NonoxRicht

OliviexHenry

KromxSumia

VelvetxSol

AzurexCynthia

NoirexJerome.

The rest I'm pretty iffy about. I'm thinking about tiamo with callum and Mark with wood, but those supports aren't posted yet.

At the moment...

Krom x Olivia

Frederick x Liz

Sol x Tiamo (music-based supports are just too much)

Grego x Miriel

Vake x Mariabel

Nono x Nobody

Gaia x Velvet

Viole x Soiree

Ronku x Serge

Libera x Sariya

Henry x Sumia (by default)

And I shall be forever alone...

This will probably all change as soon as I pick up the game (except Sol x Tiamo, because they are perfect together).

Wouldn't Krom have to stay away from any of his possible wives until Olivia shows up and then you have them both spend some turns together? >_>

"Effort".

Because you have to make sure that all of his possible wives are always at least one space away from him...

Including MU if you have a female one.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My paring plans:

Male MU: Best: Speed, Worst: Luck.

1.) Krom x Olivia

Lighting Speed and Astra Lucina plus a Royal Weapon Azure.

2.) Vake x Soiree

3.) Viole x Miriel

4.) Frederick x Sumia

5.) Ronku x Liz

6.) Sariya x Gaia

Gaia is the best father (in my opinion) for Noire since he can give her the Counter skill as well as the Pegasus knight classes.

7.) Donny x Nono

Good Growths Un as well as her access to Pegasus Knight class.

8.) Sol x Tiamo

Myrmidon pathway is a good choice for Selena; she gets good class options as well as stat modifiers.

9.) Henry x Serge

Dark Knight Jerome for the win!

10.) Grego x Mariabell

Brady gets good max stat modifiers as well as many other class options.

11.) My Unit x Velvet

Chambray and Mark get insane speed bonuses from both parents.

Wish I could pair My Unit with Krom though, but sadly, not allowed. :*(

Edited by Leif

krom x sumia - love this pairing a lot

my unit male / sairi or my unit female azure/gaia

sol x olivia -

ronku x tiamo or gaia x tiamo

selena x wood or azure

degel x brady

loran x noire

chambray x n n

lucina x jerome

mark x cynthia