Who's buying a 3DS because of Awakening?

Reginleif

Bought my 3DS XL and Kid Icarus Uprising yesterday.

KI arrived today....3DS didn´t....hopefully will arrive tomorrow...

Also, about screen stretching on certain games, i don't remember where i saw it, but there's a command to turn DS games on their DS original resolution if it bothers you too much.

Edited by Lanko

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3DSXL is definitey nicer than a plain 3DS, but, to me, at least, it's not worth it for me to go and trade in my 3DS for an XL, when it would be worth about half the cost of the XL. At the XL's launch in Aus, you could trade in your 3DS for $130, and the cost of the XL is $250. So for existing users, $120 (For comparison, a brand new Wii is $150, a pre-owned, backwards compatible PS3 is $130, a preowned 4GB latest X360 is $120 and a preowned 3DS is $180) for the nicer screen just wasn't worth it to me. I'd much rather spend that $120 on two games (Yep, that's all you'll get for $120 here XD Or one new release PS3/X360/Probably Wii U game)

^I've been planning on getting a 3DS at the same time as Awakening, too. But just today I realized that the Walmart here might not have a black 3DS in stock that day, in which case I'll end up with the game but no 3DS to play it on.. >_> My luck would do that to me. The red is nice, but I want black. And the XL looks weird. Complain! Actually I want the Cobalt Blue 3DS; it's such a nice shade of blue~ But alas, it is JP exclusive...

Shall have to continue pondering...

Btw, the sexy 'Cobalt Blue' Awakening 3DS is a JP 3DS; we aren't getting it in NA. You know that, right? ... Or did you simply mean any of the various special 3DS's that are out? Well that's no longer the case....

Edited by Tsamimi