Kingdom Hearts 3D: Raising Spirits be hard.

Dandragon

Ok, maybe not hard, but its a long and annoying process.

Especially since once your done with the trio you give yourself, you have to go train up the NEXT trio, which may or may not be extremely underleveled compared to oyur other spirits.

Anyone have any tips on how to raise spirits up. (im focusing more a link points so i can get those abilities and commands, yo)

Ok, maybe not hard, but its a long and annoying process.

Especially since once your done with the trio you give yourself, you have to go train up the NEXT trio, which may or may not be extremely underleveled compared to oyur other spirits.

Anyone have any tips on how to raise spirits up. (im focusing more a link points so i can get those abilities and commands, yo)

Use the same set with both Sora & Riku. It saves time.

Also, just run through TWTNW a bunch of times.

As for link points, just spam water barrels. And for affinity raising, use the ballons. Those mini games always seem to give out around the same number of points regardless how well you do. Which is convenient, since the ballon game finishes very quickly if you don't do anything.

And if a part of the link board requires you to link with a spirit a certain amount of times, you can link with a spirit and then immediately cancel it. That way you can link with your spirit again after just a few moments.

and i thought i had to grind :P

Although considering its proud mode...

No, there are all sorts of things. In order to raise their level quickly though, you will need to grind. The Water barrels and Ballons don't give that much EXP, IMO.