Help with my FE7 hack

Knight Of The Wind

well, i made a hack of FE7, fire emblem lionheart , which is a harder/balanced version of the game with some weapon changes, player units with increased base stats and growths, and increased enemy units base stats, but, when i released it (i released it on other forum), i made the hack was more easy than the original game, the other forum mebmbers said....so, i need some tips and help to make it harder or at least acceptable, i'm going to list the changes i made:

-base stats and growths of playable units and enemies increased

-the weapons of lords (mani katti, rapier and wolf beil) have more uses

-uber spear have more uses

-hammerne staff have more uses

-sacred weapons with infinite uses

well, some of these changes may make the game more easy (like a more durable uber spear and lord weapons), and i think i didn't do a good job with increasing the base stats and growths....anyways i'm a beginner on this, so i accept any help, while it's useful and you don't insult or something like that....

Well, first off, get rid of the more Hammerne, Uber Spear, and S-Level Weapon massive uses. Hammerne is broken as is. 3 is perfect. The Uber Spear isn't obtained except through glitches, so it should stay at 15. Or even go down to 10. The S-Level weapons having infinite uses is pretty irrelevant because of the fact that they're used for one chapter. Nonetheless, giving them infinite uses still breaks them.

I won't say much on the base stats/growths until you post the changes.

To make things harder, you could increase the stat growths of enemy units - especially the damage they deal, as that keeps the player on their toes. Increasing HP by very large amounts, or the amount of hits it takes to KO gives more XP to the player too. Upping growths power up autoleveling, which powers the later opponents a lot, while bases give boosts to every enemy of said class. It's fairly difficult to give direct advice on the matter though, as it doesn't seem like you're messing around with maps or events either.

If you want constructive criticism towards the base/growth increases of the characters, just post them. I prefer doing it that way than opening up a patch in Nightmare.