What Happen's when You finish the game?

LeahXMarth

I just wanted to know when you get to chapter 25 or whatever what happens? Do you go back to the last save file? Or do you play side quests?

Also who are you marrying? I'm just nosy!

I'm marrying Krom because he's the closest to Marth. Plus he's cute. :D:

When you beat Chapter 25, you unlock the Final Chapter and the SpotPass Sidequest Chapters (if you downloaded them). You can play these, fight random encounters, DLC Maps, and whatever else, or just play the Final Chapter. There is no post-Final save, so you can come back for them; your file will remain perpetually before the last fight.

And MU x Lucina, because (a) I like her, and (b)

a special scene they have if paired by the end of Chapter 21.

When the game ends, the game ends. You'll always have a save right before the final chapter though, so you can play DLC, skirmishes and Spotpass maps.

As for who I'm marrying... I don't know yet. Depends on how the characters get translated. Probably either Lucina, Nono or Sariya.

Um... everyone else kind of already answered the first question, so I'm just going to answer the second question! :D

If and when I play as a female, I'm going to marry Callum.

If and when I play as a male, I'm going to marry probably Mariabel or Liz.. (I can't decide between those two! XD)

Paired My Unit with Wood in my first playthrough. I don't know who would My Unit marry in later playthroughs, especially since outside of my current temporary run for collecting conversations, I'm going to use female MUs.

I'm not too sure what the pairings are. But if MU can pair with Velvet then that's my choice.

MU can pair with (as in S rank) everybody of the opposite gender besides spotpass characters and Mark. I think MU also has a non-lover support (as in up to A rank) with every same gendered, non-spotpass unit.

When you beat the game, confetti comes out of your 3DS and your choice of Marth, Elincia, Roy or Leaf walks into your room to give you cake.

Also, given that you're restricted to heterosexual relationships, I won't be marrying anyone. Fuck do I hate how every not-Skyrim game does that.

I'm probably going to marry Inverse, because Female Mark with Dark Blessing is basically a better Inverse and Micaiah since she has supports. It also turns Ephraim into the (essentially) only DLC I'd buy for gameplay purposes. (Which is both a good and a bad thing) Either that or I'm marrying Lucina, because Royal Weapon is good. (Albiet not as good as Dark Blessing)

If Female, definitely Krom. I don't see a reason to use Valhart when Conquerer should be used on more defensive units and not Mark. Plus Krom+FMU gives Lucina the ability to reclass into anything. (Aside from the male exclusive classes) Although that means that Azure won't get Royal Weapon.

Edited by Quick

Either that or I'm marrying Lucina, because Royal Weapon is good. (Albiet not as good as Dark Blessing)

I think Lucina can only pass Aether to Mark, just like with Krom's female children.

I'm marrying Sariya, because she's the closest thing there is in this game to a canon pairing with MU. I'm sort of a canon junkie.

I apologize in advance if replying to this somehow turns into a canon war, but just so people aren't misled, Sariya isn't any more canon than anyone else. She's just very...proactive.

Edited by egobarrier

I think Lucina can only pass Aether to Mark, just like with Krom's female children.

Heh, wow. I always thought that it didn't matter with Lucina. Although I always thought that when they said all the male children get Royal Weapon if the unit is Krom's son, so that you could inherit Aether as well since you automatically got Royal Weapon. Well, you learn something new everyday.

I'll most likely be filling the support library if anything. But on PTs where I'm screwing around without the support library considered, or even playing seriously, I'll likely be doing Female!Rufure X Krom when I happen to be using Female!Rufure. Simply because he's the only non-Rufure guy with a child attached to his name. For Male!Rufure, I'll likely be giving Elizabeth, Sumia, Muriel, Tiamo, Saria, Nono, and maybe Mariabel some consideration.

Edited by Little Al

Oh cool. Nice to know about the endgame stuff. Although it seems like Krom and co are just stuck in an infinite loop. :o

Oh yeah. Waifu and Husbando choices.

I'm actually kinda conflicted about this since I feel that MaMU and Sariya is absolute. >_>

As for FeMU. Too many cute guys to choose from for her. >w<

I apologize in advance if replying to this somehow turns into a canon war, but just so people aren't misled, Sariya isn't any more canon than anyone else. She's just very...proactive.

I said the closest thing. She does imply an infatuation with Rufure in other supports she's in, so I like to think of it like that.

But really, she is your avatar, so you can go with whoever you want. Your MU isn't the same as mine.

I said the closest thing. She does imply an infatuation with Rufure in other supports she's in, so I like to think of it like that.

But really, she is your avatar, so you can go with whoever you want. Your MU isn't the same as mine.

As much as I like Sariya (And I really like Sariya), an infatuation alone does not definitive canon make. Unless you think that RoyXLalum is definitively canon. That said, shipping Sariya with anyone who's not MU just feels weird for me, what with half her supports being about her pining for MU. So if I don't pair her with MU, I probably won't pair her at all.

But you're pretty much right on the other thing. Your MU is not my MU. You can pair him with whoever you want, just as I can do the same.

As much as I like Sariya (And I really like Sariya), an infatuation alone does not definitive canon make. Unless you think that RoyXLalum is definitively canon. That said, shipping Sariya with anyone who's not MU just feels weird for me, what with half her supports being about her pining for MU. So if I don't pair her with MU, I probably won't pair her at all.

But you're pretty much right on the other thing. Your MU is not my MU. You can pair him with whoever you want, just as I can do the same.

Once again, the closest thing. Not necessarily canon, but closer than say, MUxserge.

• 2 weeks later...

First male MU play through will be with who ever I decide is best for him while playing through the game, basicly nothing planned out for male MU.

For first femMU play through will be with Krom just caue.

Krom for all my play throughs because it allows Lucina to reclass in any class besides the male exclusive classes plus Mark inherits Royal Weapon, stylish blue hair and lots of reclass choices.

Miriel. She speaks kind of like a robot, from what's been translated anyway. I find that adorable. She has glasses too. (<3)

Female MU? Probably Chambray.

Edited by Emerald Knight