Eirika chapter 14 is giving me problems.

Try 1

I split my army in two parts, each going to a different location. Colm unlocks a door only to find a bunch of units waiting that I didn't know would be there. One of the members of that half gets killed.

Restart

---

Try 2

I have everyone go one way, and it works a lot better. But then a staff user with a bezerk staff hits Coumeg, and he kills my dancer.

Restart

---

Try 3

Now knowing about him, I make plans to kill him before he can use his staff. I'm able to, and make my way to the boss. However, the only one that could do well is Seth, who was being used for the waves of Calvalers that come from the right (everyone else had low damage, low accuracy, or both). I finish up with them and bring him over.

It was a close fight, but Seth lost the one on one duel.

Restart

Edited by jdb1984

I would inch close with one of the pegknights to the berserk staff guy. Or use the Barrier staff on someone and have them charge up and off that guy. If i remember correctly, hes just an unpromoted priest. He should be easy to take down. I never had a problem with that guy.

Also i always divide my team up a bit to get all the junk in the other rooms.

I would inch close with one of the pegknights to the berserk staff guy. Or use the Barrier staff on someone and have them charge up and off that guy. If i remember correctly, hes just an unpromoted priest. He should be easy to take down. I never had a problem with that guy.

Also i always divide my team up a bit to get all the junk in the other rooms.

I already have my own way. Everyone was just out of range, and after checking, I noticed Franz could get close enough with a dance. So Franz went a few spaces closer, staying just inside the dancer's range. She dances, Franz uses the second turn to go to him and run him through.

Everyone's focusede on the bezerker staff preist, when I aready know how to take him down. The major problem is the boss, since everyone except Seth has low accuracy, low power, or both (and even Seth is only a few percent above 50).

Edited by jdb1984

At the start of the chapter, I have:

-Eirika:Level 11 Lord

-Natasha:Level 5 Cleric

-Seth:Level 7 Paladin

-Franz:Level 2 Great Knight

-Lute:Level 13 Mage

-Garcia:Level 3 Hero

-Joshua:Level 14 Mymidon

-Tethys:Level 2 Dancer

-Innes:Level 1 Sniper

-Colm:Level 10 thief

-L'Arachel:Level 3 Trubadour (Used only for recruitment)

And no, I do not remember when I promoted Garcia or Franz, but I do know it was not at level 20

Lute should be able to tank Carlyle's Wind Sword, since it's a magic attack at range. I'm not sure if she can dish out a whole lot, but she can at least drain the Wind Sword uses.

Lute should be able to tank Carlyle's Wind Sword, since it's a magic attack at range. I'm not sure if she can dish out a whole lot, but she can at least drain the Wind Sword uses.

6 damage and (if I recall right) her chances to hit are under 40%. Andf I didn't know enemies weapons could break.

Edited by jdb1984

Using Lute against the boss is the right idea, really - but yours probably is too weak, so use Saleh instead. Saleh shouldn't have any problems tanking Carlyle's wind sword at 2-range, so if in doubt, just wait until it breaks.

Carlyle's Avd is pretty insane at 77. Do you happen to have built any supports? If so, utilizing those should greatly assist you in actually hitting him. Having the weapon type you're using at an S rank adds another +5 Hit (and Crt) that'll help you hit him.