Post your picture

Rehab

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God...the excitement! I sat up straight from it! :lol:

Hurry up!

Ok hold on. First I need to find the site for making the motivators. Then i need to remember exactly what branded said cuz its important *calls branded at 3 am*

WHERE DA FUK R ALL THE ASIAN PPL?

Seriously, 13 pages and only 2 Asians. I'm better off shooting myself for going through all those pages.

@Lyle - Blondes phail.

Asian people are shy.

*gets shot*

Also, Lyle did have a brunette in there somewhere.

Ok hold on. First I need to find the site for making the motivators. Then i need to remember exactly what branded said cuz its important *calls branded at 3 am*

PhotoBucket.

lol no the way see people on message boards is by there avatar so your volke in my mind lol

Sooo... I'm Mia and Yoko in your mind?

Sweet, I have tits!

laaaaaawlmeaa3.jpg

Took it five minutes ago.

Lawl@PJs. xP

And yes, I know the bg's fucking dark. I have my curtains closed and I'm abusing the brightness of my monitor. XD

Edited by Zanryu

Sooo... I'm Mia and Yoko in your mind?

Sweet, I have tits!

Made me lol...

I kind of knew you was a [Mia fan]boy from the way you wrote, and as Fox said, the girl problem issue reinforced my thoughts.

here, lyle I will help.

JayManuel-1.jpg

<_<

That's not the point. It's not that I feel like I'm the only one getting hate, (even though I seem to be getting the most.) I'm upset that anyone's getting hate at all.

(This was expected) Well Lyle, You all never pull any punches when I do something stupid. So i wont. And yes you ARE getting all of the hate in this topic because you are the only one who did something unbelievably stupid. Sorry to sound mean but you never have a problem letting me know when I do something idiotic and I've gotten quite use to it now.

(This was expected) Well Lyle, You all never pull any punches when I do something stupid. So i wont. And yes you ARE getting all of the hate in this topic because you are the only one who did something unbelievably stupid. Sorry to sound mean but you never have a problem letting me know when I do something idiotic and I've gotten quite use to it now.

I never take it so far though.

I never take it so far though.

As I said in a previous post, I just thought it was funny so I did it. Yes it was for some laughs. (Although if it were up to me it would have said EPIC FAIL instead or FACE PALM but it was Branded's idea so meh.)Dont worry we dont hate you. We're just in awe at the epic fail. Like the night I might of had the most epic fail of all time in the forest when I posted a yaoi pic for Princess. Fireman and Nightmare and Serene and others poked fun at me for it and I didnt go "YOU ALL HATE ME!" Hell they even made fun of me for it in their story(which you should read) when Geveanni read my diary. I found it to be funny. You need to be able to just laugh at yourself for the failures you've had and go "Yeah that was pretty stupid huh?"

As I said in a previous post, I just thought it was funny so I did it. Yes it was for some laughs. (Although if it were up to me it would have said EPIC FAIL instead or FACE PALM but it was Branded's idea so meh.)Dont worry we dont hate you. We're just in awe at the epic fail. Like the night I might of had the most epic fail of all time in the forest when I posted a yaoi pic for Princess. Fireman and Nightmare and Serene and others poked fun at me for it and I didnt go "YOU ALL HATE ME!" Hell they even made fun of me for it in their story(which you should read) when Geveanni read my diary. I found it to be funny. You need to be able to just laugh at yourself for the failures you've had and go "Yeah that was pretty stupid huh?"

XD

Well, that part was written by Fireman exclusively.

XD! Dont worry as my post said I took no offense to it. I actually found it to be hilarious! Especially the part after that when I wrote "In my searching I found a picture of these two girls and they were doing............." "Geveanni Closed the Diary." "Disturbing" he said. XD