Well, do you? I do! :3

It's pretty fun..

When no one else is in the room...

Edited by emeraldfox_09

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's odd. I don't talk around other people much. I don't see much of a need to. But I'll try and fill the void or something by myself. Particularly if I'm playing a game.

why wouldnt I? "Me" and "myself" like all the same things "I" do

Edited by CGV

*points to topics where I talked to myself in the chat*

*points to posts where I talked to my inner self*

[sacrasm]No, I don't talk to myself at all.[/sarcasm]

Only when I play video games. And then I'm always talking about how retarded the last thing I did was. Or cussing. Lots of cussing.

Only when I play video games. And then I'm always talking about how retarded the last thing I did was. Or cussing. Lots of cussing.

This. Except replace Lots of cussing with absurd amounts of incomprehensible vulgarities. Yeah, it's that bad. Every fourth word or something is fuck. ._.

I'm the same as the other people who talk to themselves when playing a video game. Except I'm sort of talking to the characters, like "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MISS ARE YOU RETARDED MARCIA" or "YES YES YES I LOVE YOU IKE YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE YOU'RE AWESOME." But I'll talk to myself when planning strategies and stuff like that.

And I swear a lot when I lose or something goes wrong so I don't think you want to be around me when that happens. I also throw world-class tantrums. =D

I even talk to myself when I'm playing two-player games, whether it's Wi-Fi or not. So if my friends are at my house brawling with me, I'll still talk to myself, which sometimes makes them go 'o_O'. I think they're used to it now though, because they're starting to do it too! But I never get angry when I lose in 2-player, so they never see my tantrums. I guess it's because it's an actual other person that I lose to, and not the computer players being retarded. =/

I also talk to myself when I'm not playing video games. It's fun. =D