I should have done a "let's rage"™ tear ring saga

ragnell.

I have been doing a blind run of tear ring and the errors I have committed would be enough for a "let's rage".™

Things like abusing Zeek, training Sasha ( even giving her a hp potion ) and missing the Pegasus flute, putting vega in Runan' route and never choosing narron ( now I can' t believe choosing Ruka for the FE 2 reference) would have funny for those that have played the game hahaha

Edited by ragnell.

I have been doing a blind run of tear ring and the errors I have committed would be enough for a "let's rage".™

Things like abusing Zeek, training Sasha ( even giving her a hp potion ) and missing the Pegasus flute, putting vega in Runan' route and never choosing narron ( now I can' t believe choosing Rita for the FE 2 reference) would have funny for those that have played the game hahaha

training Sasha ( even giving her a hp potion ) and missing the Pegasus flute,

SASHA - 90 KILLS

SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA killed primarily Infantry and secondarily Armors, comprising 34% and 18% of her kills, with Swords, comprising 66% of her kills, in the Frontier, comprising 23% of her kills.

sashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she almost naturally capped str

i made the executive decision to abuse her final level when i found out she had 22/23 str at 39/40

that's why i said almost natural

10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10

you are literally the worst person imaginable