I'm planning on doing a new playthrough of Thracia

Replica Model

I don't know what is making me do this again. . . I haven't played it in a over a year so can I have some tips?

The team that I remember using is Homer, Asvel, Tana, Othin, Galzus, Mareeta, that Dark Mage, Pahn, Lara, Klein/Kein(He is actually a fantastic character and from what I remember people were bashing on how "bad" he is, got him to a Lv.20 2nd Tier and he capped almost everything.), and a few others whom I can't remeber.

Are there any other characters I should use, routes I should take, warp skipping I should do or anything else you might want to add? Thanks in advance!

Klein/Kein(He is actually a fantastic character and from what I remember people were bashing on how "bad" he is, got him to a Lv.20 2nd Tier and he capped almost everything.)

Except everyone can cap everything in this. Kein doesn't offer many perks such as skills, lead/move stars or anything in particular that makes him special over someone like Fin.

Except everyone can cap everything in this. Kein doesn't offer many perks such as skills, lead/move stars or anything in particular that makes him special over someone like Fin.

Right, forgot about those move stars, and I never could understand those lead points.

Right, forgot about those move stars, and I never could understand those lead points.

One lead star : 3% hit and avoid for everyone of the same affiliation on the map.

Among playable characters, Eyvel, Fin, Glade, Xavier, Amalda, Conomore and Sety have one each. Leaf varies between 0 to 2, depending on August's and Dorias' presence within the group (August joins you in chapter 6 I believe, Dorias right after chapter 9, but dies after chapter 18 while August never leaves). Cyas has 5 initially in chapter 23, but that lowers to 3 after.

Edited by Dio

If you are playing on Hard (non-elite) and without any save states I would not recommend training Marty. Either way you'd need to scroll his speed as hell and he is serverly lacking in others department as well.

Also don't forget at the chapter where you rescue children give some swords and vulneraries to both Lifis and Leaf as well as your scrolls and maybe an iron axe. You'll need them but in the other hand I've heard you can have bonus equipment if you did not brought all the equipment you could... Something like a steel sword?

Klein/Kein I dunno, both of them have no skills... If you really want a strong cavalier just take either Carrion or Finn( give him wrath, his counter crit is only of 1) and you're set.

Others characters I guess you should know by now the strong ones... Both Othin and Halvan, Fergus, etc. Most of them that have specials skills and a good countercrit rate are the best of the game. You also need some durable characters... Brighton and Dagda are pretty good. Personally I make the game way easier by giving both a defense ring and a life ring to Leaf... Tanky Leaf in the manster chapters makes it just that much easier. To give an idea of how good my Leaf is, he can survive 3-4 ballista shots like a pro and both tobalzas and Fred can't kill him (they're strong)