Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

Honestly, I like Sariya. I've expressed the opinion elsewhere and I stand by it. But I can still recognise that she's not exactly the traditionally perfect mother or wife by most standards. But I do get an element of caring from her supports, something that suggests that despite her seeming selfishness and nonconcern towards most others, she'd never purposefully do anything to hurt those she cares about and feels guilty when she realises her own mistakes have hurt those she cares for.

Other people may not recognise that, or may not think it's satisfactory. And that's fine. Life's varied, and so are people. What makes one person happy or satisified might not do the same for another. Just my two cents.

And THAT is why those Sariya fans should be more like you, instead of that idiot I felt I had to showcase in the video. XD

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree there, though I'm probably not one to talk.

That said, I find it interesting that Gangrel knew Inverse was there to manipulate him, as I would never have thought that. It makes me interested in

Gangrel's and Inverse's conversations in the third Otherworld Resort DLC Chapter

since at that point,

both of them have have joined your team to kill Gimle

I'm sorry, I've been staring at some of their lines for a month and they still make no sense....

Great 'let's play' serie you've got going on, I absolutely love the commentary and quality of the video's! Just got two questions if you don't mind answering.

1. Are you going to upload some Hard Mode and/or Lunatic/Insane mode video's? I'm guessing not, at least not in the near future, but just asking to be sure. I've been watching two other uploaders on youtube play hard mode, but I vastly prefer your video's. Much better quality. Could use it for research material for when I get the game =]

2. Any idea what the name is of the song when fighting Gangrel? Because that's one sweet theme. Probably my second favorite after "Don't mock my sister's words!". (Guess anyone can answer this one...)

Anyway, that's it. I'll be sure to check your channel every now and then!

P.s. Also want to thank you for not spoiling too much in the video's (plus it's some more comic relief xD), I try to refrane from knowing too much about the story, want to really get into it when I get the game myself. Thanks again!

Edit: Never mind, found the answer on number 2. It's 'Nemesis', I believe.

Edited by Birdy

Great 'let's play' serie you've got going on, I absolutely love the commentary and quality of the video's! Just got two questions if you don't mind answering.

1. Are you going to upload some Hard Mode and/or Lunatic/Insane mode video's? I'm guessing not, at least not in the near future, but just asking to be sure. I've been watching two other uploaders on youtube play hard mode, but I vastly prefer your video's. Much better quality. Could use it for research material for when I get the game =]

2. Any idea what the name is of the song when fighting Gangrel? Because that's one sweet theme. Probably my second favorite after "Don't mock my sister's words!". (Guess anyone can answer this one...)

Anyway, that's it. I'll be sure to check your channel every now and then!

P.s. Also want to thank you for not spoiling too much in the video's (plus it's some more comic relief xD), I try to refrane from knowing too much about the story, want to really get into it when I get the game myself. Thanks again!

1. Possibly. Especially when I get owned by bosses on that file I'm still running through.

2. "Nemesis". Here.

Also, guys, when the game comes out Feb. 4th in English, I will go back and record the English translations for supports that I pressed start and skipped on because I was too lazy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1. Possibly. Especially when I get owned by bosses on that file I'm still running through.

2. "Nemesis". Here.

Also, guys, when the game comes out Feb. 4th in English, I will go back and record the English translations for supports that I pressed start and skipped on because I was too lazy.

Thanks a lot! Is Lunatic/Insane mode really as hard as you make it sound in your video's? As far as I've seen, Hard mode doesn't look that hard (Comparable to FE7 Eliwoord hardmode?). Reinforcements coming on the end of your turn might be frustrating though if you don't know where and when they show up...

Thanks a lot! Is Lunatic/Insane mode really as hard as you make it sound in your video's?

I had to retry at least 20 times on the prologue. I did NOT expect it to be that hard.

They REALLY make you fear hit 30% hits. I mean REALLY fear them.

Oh, and you will FEEL the RNG is biased against you.

Just finished watching all the episodes(cuz I have no saturday night life) and I must say, you are different from other Lp'ers and for that I like your vids as well. You don't curse(as often but I didn't really hear any) and you know how to put comedy into it as well that pertains to the game. All I have to say is I hope you continue to the end. I look forward to seeing Reys *spoiler* after the two year time skip. Also Lunatic seems like a real-whats the word?- oh yes Vortex of unpleasantness and doom that takes away all hope you have of beating it.

I'm so sorry about the Sariya fan outcry for your vids.

I mean I'm not sure who is going to be my waifu for my Awakening playthrough. It's either Sariya, Olivia, or Tiamo.

Edited by Naui

You don't curse(as often but I didn't really hear any) and you know how to put comedy into it as well that pertains to the game.

I think the mormon in me just comes out. I notice especially on editing that I say "Oh my gosh" a lot. Sometimes I think far too much.

So...are you pairing your units in regards to your preferred ships or are you just pairing them off on a whim?

I'll probably just pair them how I did in my first playthrough. I don't really have any "preferred" ships besides canon Krom x Sumia.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I just thought I should say, your series is the best I've ever seen. I haven't seen many, admittedly, but I doubt many others have the same level of care that yours does. I plan to continue watching this long after I get and complete the game myself, simply because of how good it is. My opinion may not count for much, but I think you're a very talented person.

I think the mormon in me just comes out. I notice especially on editing that I say "Oh my gosh" a lot. Sometimes I think far too much.

I'll probably just pair them how I did in my first playthrough. I don't really have any "preferred" ships besides canon Krom x Sumia.

Well regardless let me say it has been an honor to watch you and that is one of the many reasons I stay on Youtube. Also if I may ask, have you ever heard of an Lp'er named Nakataleeli? because you two have the same feel in your Lps

Mine is probably going to be either Mariabel, Cherche or Cynthia.

I'mma go for Sariya, Tiamo and Tiki(or Mariabel depending on my patience.)

Well regardless let me say it has been an honor to watch you and that is one of the many reasons I stay on Youtube. Also if I may ask, have you ever heard of an Lp'er named Nakataleeli? because you two have the same feel in your Lps

Yes I have. I'm actually subscribed to them and I watch their videos occasionally.

Yes I have. I'm actually subscribed to them and I watch their videos occasionally.

Oh alright, no wonder.

You Sariya fans are making me :Knoll:.

You must be the Ein mentioned in the Lp

Gomen'nasai good sir.