Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you might do another with the English version?

Two of my friends will be covering that. However, I will record footage with the English version to compare with the Japanese copy I have that I will continue to record the LP with.

I've actually been watching your LP as of late and I've enjoyed it greatly.

If you don't mind me asking; but will you be bothering to obtain all characters? (excluding dlc)

Yes, I will. Even the DLC too.

I plan to finish the entire thing. Now, if you're saying before the release date? Hell no.

Yea thats what i meant b4 the release date. Why not? I need something to watch while i wait :(

Yea thats what i meant b4 the release date. Why not? I need something to watch while i wait :(

I assume you're asking if there could be another chapter released before the game releases. I assume this because saying he should finish the entire playthrough in the next two weeks is an completely insane request because of how much time and effort it takes to complete, translate, record, and upload even a single chapter.

I assume you're asking if there could be another chapter released before the game releases. I assume this because saying he should finish the entire playthrough in the next two weeks is an completely insane request because of how much time and effort it takes to complete, translate, record, and upload even a single chapter.

Well it doesnt have to be the whole thing. Just maybe a chapter a week until the release :. Plus he seems like he has fun with it so its not like he is having a terrible time doing it.

Edited by Guy

Explain to me again why I should put in 5 hours of work every sitting and rushing subtitling for episodes and finishing this game before the English release for YOUR entertainment? That is instead of enjoying it for myself by working on episodes a few minutes a day.

I love this game and I'm LP'ing it because of that reason. I'm not making it a chore just because someone can't wait for the English release a few weeks from now.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Explain to me again why I should put in 5 hours of work every sitting and rushing subtitling for episodes and finishing this game before the English release for YOUR entertainment? That is instead of enjoying it for myself by working on episodes a few minutes a day.

I love this game and I'm LP'ing it because of that reason. I'm not making it a chore just because someone can't wait for the English release a few weeks from now.

Didn't realize it was that much work. If its a chore for you then of course I don't expect you to want to do it. Just seemed like you were having fun doing it that you wouldn't mind. I shall wait till the 4th!

Didn't realize it was that much work. If its a chore for you then of course I don't expect you to want to do it. Just seemed like you were having fun doing it that you wouldn't mind. I shall wait till the 4th!

I also apologize for the hostile tone I took.

Anyways, highlight for today.

Just wanted to find out if you are still going to post more of your Let's Play.

Gonna upload Episode 2 and 3 Redos soon. It's just that the demo took so much of my rendering time as well as stuff I have to do for other people is keeping me from uploading the Waifu Intermission 1 (Episode 16) video.

Speaking of which, linking this crap too:

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well done and thank you, for creating these videos! Keep up the good work, as long as you enjoy doing so.

Also: Team Weeb, ftw.

I hear it's actually, fully, Team Weeb Ship and that there's an important distinction. I forget what, though.

Calm down children. If you need to hate someone, hate me. Because I got the game almost a year earlier than all of you.

Anyways, I've finished all my obligations to Arch's EN stuff. I can now go back to editing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Thanks to your vids, my fiance finally understood the awesomeness that is Fire Emblem. As for me personally, I'm trying my hardest not to watch all of them to save me from spoilers for once, but man, your vids are really tempting me lol