SFDTT2 FE8

Ema Skye

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Amelia lasted to the 3rd last pick?? I almost took her in place of Gerik. She is actually that good. If I knew she would have fallen that far I would have taken L'Arachel instead of Gerik and then Amelia instead of Ewan...

@ Terrador - Yeah after testing I guess 6 turns is reasonable, but there is no way 5 turning is legit. Eirika needs to dodge too many enemies (or have like 9 DEF) AND crit the boss.

Oh, for Ewan's 10/5 rule. How much exp can he have? Like, can I get him to 10/5 withh 99 exp? Does he need to stop exactly at 00 exp? I've never gotten him with the 10/5 rule before...

Haha, Amelia lasted to the 3rd last pick?? I almost took her in place of Gerik. She is actually that good. If I knew she would have fallen that far I would have taken L'Arachel instead of Gerik and then Amelia instead of Ewan...

@ Terrador - Yeah after testing I guess 6 turns is reasonable, but there is no way 5 turning is legit. Eirika needs to dodge too many enemies (or have like 9 DEF) AND crit the boss.

Oh, for Ewan's 10/5 rule. How much exp can he have? Like, can I get him to 10/5 withh 99 exp? Does he need to stop exactly at 00 exp? I've never gotten him with the 10/5 rule before...

>critting the boss

I can think of a crit or two that may need to happen if I can't develop a better strat than the current one, but the boss isn't that crit.

If you break the snag and go down that way, Base LV Colm would need to crit the skeleton with a 2% crit (5 STR Colm will 2RKO it) or have a 12 STR Eirika lol, And Artur would need to be super dodgy on the forest tiles. Then Colm would need to stay back to take out the reinforcements while Eirika crosses the snag and bridge en route to the boss.

If Eirika goes east and across the bridge. Artur needs to score at least 1 crit to take the 2 closer Mogalls out of Eirika's way, and then Eirika need to crit the boss for a 1RKO on turn 4 in order for her to be able to get in range of the 2 skeletons by Lute's village.

In both scenarios, Artur and Eirika need to dodge a ton of 40-50% hit rates and Artur needs to kill too many enemies too quickly. If youre comfortable with that much RNG manipulation go for it. I dont care, I will win either way.

Confident, aren't you. And yes, Eirika and Artur did have to dodge a fair few 50s and 40s (nothing too unreasonable; I think it was... roughly a 5-10% chance of clearing), but no crits were required. Couldn't feed Artur the bosskill, because wounded and ew avoid. Eirika and Colm are WTF STR blessed by sheer dumb luck, so I'm okay with it.

STR-BLESSED EIRIKA ORKOS BONEWALKERS WITH IRON. WHAT A PRO.

Chapter 4: 5/25

Chp 4: 4/22

Eirika took the North reinforcements, Gilliam + Niemi took East, Vanes took the South.

Chp 5: 4/26

Gilliam + Niemi get the Secret book. Vanes gets the shield turn 1, grabs Eirika turn 2, and drops Eirika turn 3 for the EP4 bosskill.

Chp 5x: 7/33

Standard, got 2 chest keys.

@ Terrador - did you go across the snag or East across the bridge for Chp 4?

Hmmm, You could 4 turn Chp 5 if you're very clever... and lucky. I know you're lucky; the question is: are you clever?

^ Uhhh, please elaborate. Colm shouldn't have the durability to make it up to Saar. I assume Eirika or Artur got the Armorslayer and an undrafted Nessie? traded it to Colm, but come on. Your TCs are too low for Colm to be more than LV 7 at this point? And how did you recruit Joshua?

I would have had Colm and Artur start on the tiles closest to the boss.

Turn 1: Eirika full moves, Artur moves ahead of her and rescues her and Colm full moves ahead on them.

Turn 2: Artur moves next to Colm and gives Eirika to him, Colm full moves and drops Eirika ahead. Voila, Eirika is now 5 spaces ahead of where she could get to on her own.

^ Uhhh, please elaborate. Colm shouldn't have the durability to make it up to Saar. I assume Eirika or Artur got the Armorslayer and an undrafted Nessie? traded it to Colm, but come on. Your TCs are too low for Colm to be more than LV 7 at this point? And how did you recruit Joshua?

I would have had Colm and Artur start on the tiles closest to the boss.

Turn 1: Eirika full moves, Artur moves ahead of her and rescues her and Colm full moves ahead on them.

Turn 2: Artur moves next to Colm and gives Eirika to him, Colm full moves and drops Eirika ahead. Voila, Eirika is now 5 spaces ahead of where she could get to on her own.

I don't have to let you know the whys and wherefores of my strategy. And for the record, Colm actually didn't face too much chance of death; getting Joshua to survive EP 3 was the toughest part.

^ Ross doesnt need to promote that quickly. Chp 7 Is the key time you need his water walking, and that gives him a ton of time. It should be easy to have him reach LV 10 during Chp 5.

@ Terrador - We are supposed to log our progress and give general stategies of what we do. Why do you think your strategy is so special that you cant reveal it? All I asked was that you say more than "Colm wasted Saar". At least say how he killed him, ie: the weapon used, how many hits it took...

There are 4 or 5 soldiers on the way to Saar who 2 hit ko Colm with 55-65% hitrates, plus the archer, a few fighters, and Joshua who has a ~80% hitrate with a 25-30% chance to 1HKO Colm.

Since youre not willing to give brief descriptions of your chapter strategies, it makes it look like youre abusing the RNG. Even though I dont care if you do it, we are still in a competition with more people than just us.

^ Ross doesnt need to promote that quickly. Chp 7 Is the key time you need his water walking, and that gives him a ton of time. It should be easy to have him reach LV 10 during Chp 5.

@ Terrador - We are supposed to log our progress and give general stategies of what we do. Why do you think your strategy is so special that you cant reveal it? All I asked was that you say more than "Colm wasted Saar". At least say how he killed him, ie: the weapon used, how many hits it took...

There are 4 or 5 soldiers on the way to Saar who 2 hit ko Colm with 55-65% hitrates, plus the archer, a few fighters, and Joshua who has a ~80% hitrate with a 25-30% chance to 1HKO Colm.

Since youre not willing to give brief descriptions of your chapter strategies, it makes it look like youre abusing the RNG. Even though I dont care if you do it, we are still in a competition with more people than just us.

I needed to go pretty far outside the box to do it without having to rig like madman although getting Joshua to survive EP 3 was... less than pleasant. That said, I'll disclose the strategy to the best of my memory (including the kind of luck required) after the draft.

Also, re: dropping Eirika ahead: to the best of my knowledge, you can only drop her just south of a Fighter. If my counting of map tiles and memory of the map is correct, you can't get her to Saar by PP4 without the assistance of a flier or mount.

What is the point of waiting until after the draft? No one else has your team and no one can "steal" your strategy.

You make no sense.

@ Bananas - Well yeah, he obviously used the armorslayer. I just dont understand why he needs to keep that info a secret.

What is the point of waiting until after the draft? No one else has your team and no one can "steal" your strategy.

You make no sense.

@ Bananas - Well yeah, he obviously used the armorslayer. I just dont understand why he needs to keep that info a secret.

Of course I make no sense. But it could give ideas that could shave someone's fifth or sixth turn. Plus, I'm crazy. You forget this.

Batshit. Insane.

------

Chapter 5x: 7/36

Standard. It took a smidgen of luck for Kyle to obtain the Door and Chest Keys, but nothing major. Mostly due to the Archer/Shaman spawns, which were a bit stronger than they could've been...

Chapter 6: 4/40

If this map were tweaked EVEN A LITTLE to make running to Novala faster, this map could theoretically be three-turned with this team. But nope. This one took... very little luck, as it turns out. And COLM WASTES BOSSES UWAAAAAA

Chapter 7: 5/45

Somehow, I have 10 Str!Colm. Which, conveniently, one-rounds Murray with the Killing Edge. Fuck yeah.

Chapter 8: 8/53

I burned a turn for the Whip; it was a stretch to get Ephraim and Kyle there in eight turns, let me tell you what. God forbid trying to get Colm there in that kind of time... but I got the Robe, and it's my time to shine!

GO WITH EIRIKA TO RAUSTEN!

Edited by Terrador

Started over. also swapped off of my ds cause it's too slow and i like the speed up function on my computer. So it's on here now and stuffs. WHATEVER.

Prologue: 2/2 Turns

Standard

Chapter 1: 5/7 Turns

Standard Franz killed reinforcements eirika charged forward.

Chapter 2: 5/12 Turns

Ross got level 3. Weeeee

Chapter 3: 11/23

I'll take this for now and restart should the need arise. Ross got level 10. None of the extra items. (I hope I can still beat hawkkings turn count with this but i'm worried that i might have to restart. WHICH I AM FINE WITH DOING.)

Stats and things:

Eirika: Lvl: 6.64 HP: 19 Str: 5 Skill: 11 Speed: 13 Luck: 9 Def: 6 Res: 3

Franz: Lvl: 3.95 HP: 22 Str: 9 Skill: 7 Speed: 8 Luck: 3 Def: 6 Res: 1

Ross: Lvl: 10.00 HP: 21 Str: 10 Skill: 7 Speed: 7 Luck: 13 Def: 6 Res: 0

Leaving it there for now while I work on chapter 4. Cause I obviously have to get bare minimum turn counts to keep in the competition at all.

If i end up not being able to make up this at all I'll just restart cause of chapter 3. ;/