A Legal Form of Torture [Hamlet's Sprites]

Caliban of Sycorax

NewPersonalMug-4_zpsbe9e8a46.png

Remember the Personal Mug?

This is it. I FINALLY did the hair the way I wanted it, and also I fixed the body (those shoulders seemed way too high). The color pallette is still up for grabs so that will come shortly. Hence why the FE8 version has the colors from before.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the shading [especially on the hair] looks kinda weird.

Agreed. We'll see what I can do about that.

Brittan_zpsfa1095f7.png

For now a new one that's taken some time. Quite ambitious--two different types of Hector, Elbert, Zealot, Glen, Puzon, Dieck, and a generic FE8 Villager were all used for this one, but I kind of enjoy the final product. Colors might get fixed later.

The trim isn't very smooth, and his left shoulder's shading is strange. Also, his face looks quite young...

Hmm, I'll look at those things later. I agree--the face looks young. Funny because when it was just Eliwood hair it looked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

NewPersonalMug-4_zps7f860d5f.png

Currently working on the personal mug some more. As you can see, the FE7 version is the only one with any changes thus yet. A few pixel swaps in the hair, and a little work on the jacket. Still workin' on the trim.

Tristan_zps238a963b.png

The first of two new mugs, this guy's called Tristan.

Arcadia_zps01a4b0c2.png

This is Arcadia. I'm well aware the back of the head is wonky, that will be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest issue I keep seeing repeated is tiny heads. The eyes are face are where they're supposed to be, but the top of the head needs to be a few pixels fatter on top most of the time. On both "Malcom" and the personal mug, their heads are primitively tiny, they need more hulk on top, if you get what I'm saying.

• 3 weeks later...