Other-World Resort ~ Battle Theme

Enex

I haven't played Harvest of Bonds yet... That sounds SOOOO Youtube-poop like with Krom's voice clips within the song.

I'm wondering if they're gonna make their own version in the localized version or if they're gonna keep Sugita's voice clips of pure utter lol in there.

lmao, those background grunts crack me up. As far as the melody goes, it's got a very Super Mario Sunshine-esque vibe to it. And it's a battle theme...I wouldn't mind fighting to something as upbeat as this.

so what is the back story behind this DLC, those aren't corpse soldiers they're fighting, so whats the deal?

but the theme is awesome to say the least.

Do they really need a background story for why they went to the beach when they aren't saving the worlds?

Guys, this is really weird, but I can't get this image out of my head.

I just imagine the entire cast of Awakening on the beach doing some sort of epic tropical dance or what have you in their swimsuits, with chrom in the front, shouting the lyrics at the top of his lungs

I'm weird.

Guys, this is really weird, but I can't get this image out of my head.

I just imagine the entire cast of Awakening on the beach doing some sort of epic tropical dance or what have you in their swimsuits, with chrom in the front, shouting the lyrics at the top of his lungs

I'm weird.

Compared to other Japanese ideas, that's pretty normal.

Sugita voice. It is your god.

Lyrics: Toh! Hi! Toh! Hi! Hi! Toh! Hi! Toh! Hoooooo! Toh! Hi! Toh! Hi! Toh! (echo)

*Melody*

Yosh! Ore wa maken! (I won't lose!) Tyaaaah! Kuh! Seeyaaaa! Uwaaa!

Mada owatte inai! (It's not over yet!)

*Repeat*

I was bored.

Lyrics: Toh! Hi! Toh! Hi! Hi! Toh! Hi! Toh! Hoooooo! Toh! Hi! Toh! Hi! Toh! (echo)

*Melody*

Yosh! Ore wa maken! (I won't lose!) Tyaaaah! Kuh! Seeyaaaa! Uwaaa!

Mada owatte inai! (It's not over yet!)

*Repeat*

I was weebin' out.

I daresay this post is now "fix'd".

:newyears:

• 2 weeks later...

Lyrics: Ha! Hyah! Yah! Hah! Ha! Seiyaa! Ha! Yah! Hyaa! OTOUSAMAAAA! (Faaaatheeer!) (echo)

*Melody*

Haaah (*sigh*) Hai. Ikimasuyo. (Yes, let's go!) Kachimashou. (Let's win.) Mamotte miseru. (I'll protect you.) Makeraremasen kara. (We can't lose!) Ah? Wakarimasen. (Huh? I don't know.)

*Repeat*

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wow, this theme is just as awesome as the one with Chrom's voice clips in the background. Listening to this makes me think of the inside of the hotel in Super Mario Sunshine, specifically the pool area.

One curious question though, what is the name of the lance Lucina is using?