Who would win, Dr. Eggman or Dr Wily?

Gold Vanguard

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

Dr. Light

on a serious note, wily

You could say that Zero beats X, because any number multiplied by zero becomes zero. Yet, the variable x could also be zero, so Zero wins... which means it's a draw, since X is counted as 'Zero', and both win the fight.

Mindfucking, indeed.

I dunno, Eggman built the Death Egg, like, twice. At least? I admit I haven't been keeping track well. Zero owns but massive space stations are worth a lot of points in my book, not to mention the navally-designed ships that somehow fucking fly

That and Eggman bothered to mix it up with dudes on the ground in Adventure 2, my limited Megaman knowledge doesn't include Wily at any point bothering to be playable

Edited by Rehab

I dunno, Eggman built the Death Egg, like, twice. At least? I admit I haven't been keeping track well. Zero owns but massive space stations are worth a lot of points in my book, not to mention the navally-designed ships that somehow fucking fly

Not to mention Eggman's amusement park on Sonic Colors, and his immense fleet on Sonic Unleashed. Yet, I still think Zero could deal with it.

Dr. Wily. He has robots that DON'T rebel against him. (see E102 Gamma and E123 Omega) If Sonic could destroy any and all of Eggman's machines singlehandedly, so could any of Wily's Robot Masters.

Dr. Wily. He has robots that DON'T rebel against him. (see E102 Gamma and E123 Omega) If Sonic could destroy any and all of Eggman's machines singlehandedly, so could any of Wily's Robot Masters.

what about Bass, and the fact that lot of Wily's robots have either been repurposed from shit like public services (MM1) or convinced they were getting a shit deal (MM9)

wait nvm those might actually be points in his favor

But the Mega Man series is already dead...

Well, the Sonic series also survived an awkward stance of undeadness for years.

I wouldn't write the little guy of just yet.

Anyway, it's Dr. Wily. Because he actually manages to stay the villain in the games he appears in.

Besides, he created Pharaoh Man. And if that Mega Man Online trailer is any indication, Airman is so powerful that X, Zero and Axel need to team up to stand a chance.

Well, the Sonic series also survived an awkward stance of undeadness for years.

I wouldn't write the little guy of just yet.

Anyway, it's Dr. Wily. Because he actually manages to stay the villain in the games he appears in.

Besides, he created Pharaoh Man. And if that Mega Man Online trailer is any indication, Airman is so powerful that X, Zero and Axel need to team up to stand a chance.

Cannot Defeat Airman.

The Sonic series are different. Capcom pretty much stopped working on Megaman as soon as they saw it wasn't as lucrative as before. On SEGA's case, they still invest in Sonic.

The Sonic series are different. Capcom pretty much stopped working on Megaman as soon as they saw it wasn't as lucrative as before. On SEGA's case, they still invest in Sonic.

True, I guess.

Still, I would expect that Capcom will try to revive him every now and then.

And maybe some of these attempts will even be less halfhearted like 'X Over'.

Dr. Eggman built a Death star knockoff by himself so Eggman all the way. Plus anyone kid who preserved through and beat Sonic 1 back in the day (no savesates or anything) was given this message at the end of the game.

sonic-18.gif

Now that's fucking evil. I got so mad when I saw this as a kid haha.