Who are you pairing with whom?

MajorMajora

I might make MU forever alone since I'm starting dislike their supports but I'm still gonna pair him/her with Sariya, Nono, Gaia, and Ronku.

Don't have any pairings in mind to be honest.

FeMU X Paris. OTP

...Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Olivia X Krom

Nono X Donny

Richt X Miriel

Sumia X Henry

Sariya X Viole

Liz X Vaike

Sol X Soiree

...Yeah, that's all I can think of right now.

Edited by TheGhosteon

i will just pair rufure with tiamo, they understand eachother well, without music or krom as a conection point. rufure just wants to help her and love her and she realizes she loves him too

they are too cute and especially rufure with selena and fem mark as kids

KromxSumia- The 'default' pairing and I think they are adorable together

Rudy(MU)xTiki- So many good female choices for me to marry, but I will go with the hawt Dragon lady.

SortxSully- Cain and Abel archetype pairing

VirionxSerge- They have have history together, and I think they are a cute couple

MirielxVaike- I think they make for an interesting pairing for some reason. The intelligent professor with the egotistical dim warrior.

GaiaxTiamo- No real reason, but I just think they are cute together.

FrederickxVelvet- I loved Frederick's support conversations with her

DonnelxNono- I don't think I need to explain this one

GregoxSariya- I want to see how the 'mighty' Grego handles the psychotic Sariya.

HenryxMariabel- I am really interested to see their support conversation

RonkuxOlivia- Like GaiaxTiamo, I consider this a cute pairing

LiberaxLiz- Well, it was between Libera, Callum and Richt for the last female, so I picked the lesser of three evils.. Poor Callum forever alone ;-;

• 1 month later...

My list is kinda..eh. I still haven't decided if these are the pairings i wanna go for but whatever, here it is.

Lissa - Henry. I just think their supports will be really funny. Plus wood with white hair..my god.

Sully - Kellam. Just a generic pair which i might change around

Sumia - Chrom. To me, the cutest couple together so i have to go with it.

Miriel - Fredrick. I liked their supports, and they look pretty cute together as well.

Mariabel - Donnel. Noble lady and a village boy...what more can i say?

Olivia - Gaia. Two of my favorite characters in the game. Since My Unit is taken, i decided to pair these two up.

Velvet - Vaike. Pretty much just leftovers.

Tiamo - Sol. No Tiamo and Chrom support )': But atleast Sol and Tiamo have cute supports. Plus..Holiday Colors :D

Nono - Licht. The two "children" of the game. Looked adorable so why not.

Sariya - Male My Unit. Sariya is my favorite girl character and her supports with My Unit were really funny and cute. THEY MUST MARRY

Serge - Ronku (Lon'qu). Come oon, Serge deserves a man with good Strength like Ronku. Plus cute supports :3