Which one of these sites do you frequent the most?

Kit

Well, whenever I look up things on google they bring me to tumblr

Besides that though I don't go to any of those...

That. I dont use tumblr myself, i just end up finding images from there. As for the others, no way.

I've actually literally never been on any of the three sites by any margin more than "clicked something somebody linked me, read one page, returned to what I was doing."

I think that is true of me as well. Sometimes I am interested enough to bookmark a long discussion, but my interest in such things rarely lasts, and the bookmarks usually don't end up sorted into a folder before they get deleted.

I really love boardgamegeek and gamefaqs. I've never really found a book site that I like as much as these sites for board gaming and video games, but I'm sure they are out there.

Serenes Forest is definitely fine as far as forums go, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a better fansite for a single game series. Maybe I haven't seen enough.

While I was in school, it was useful to have a single authority on citation in which you place your trust, outside the MLA itself (because I find the MLA is bad at being both brief and exhaustive). By the time I was in high school, I had put my faith in the Purdue Online Writing Lab, and I don't believe they ever led me wrong, nor did I ever feel I had ever found a better resource. I never go there anymore, but I have fond memories of sometimes rather arbitrary technicalities discovered there.

Edited by Mouse

Serenes Forest is definitely fine as far as forums go, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a better fansite for a single game series. Maybe I haven't seen enough.

Zelda Universe is pretty fantastic and im not just namedropping because of my connections there. In terms of FE, yes this is the best one.

Zelda Universe is pretty fantastic and im not just namedropping because of my connections there. In terms of FE, yes this is the best one.

Heh. I just went on Zelda Universe for a while. In a way, I don't think I can make as much use of a Zelda fansite as of an FE fansite. But it was still a great trip down memory lane. I remembered reading the LttP manual prologue for the first time, and I remembered that the Nintendo Adventure Books existed.

I've recently become a tumblr junkie, if only because I've set up my follows so it's basically just a giant torrent of art and awesome images. I tend not to follow any blogs that are overly full of self-centric attention posts by the author. I made that mistake once... never again. Whereas I don't always look at the art of people I follow on Deviantart based on my feelings of the thumbnail, tumblr is just a wall of cool pictures and I'm much more eager about following people.

If I'm at my boyfriend's place, I might browse his reddit feeds. There are some good AMAs, though nothing I've read on Reddit has quite reached the heights of some of the best 4chan stories I've ever read. However, 4chan is a cesspool of horrible 9.99/10 so I never go there anymore.

I'm a Tumblr person more than anything else. I don't really follow any fandoms, but the circle of friends I follow leads to quite a lot of Pokemon and Homestuck all over my dash. Also, I have a Facebook, but I almost never post anything there.

Never was a big Reddit guy, and I while I used to browse 4chan, I haven't really been there much in the past year.