Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you

Serene

This just in. I put Dierdre in the arena, final stage, sword user guy who can double and kill her in two hits with an 84 hit chance. He hits first and knocks her down to 1 hp. She hits with a 58 and knocks off over half of his hp. I think, "Ah, she's gone now." Nope. The enemy misses twice. But then....Dierdre also misses....Damn....But then, the enemy misses twice AGAIN! She then hit him for the kill! She dodged 4 84's in a row!

This is after a previous match where she dodged an 88 to win. Conclusion: Dierdre is RNG blessed.

Lol Dierdre. Holy War's arena is a funny place. I've sent units that would get doubled, killed in 2 hits, whatever, in there, and despite doing miniscule damage, they'd win out.

The person I was supposed to use to take out the last boss of that game was very underleveled, and I find that boss to be the hardest in history, so that I beat the game is a wonder to me.

I just thought of another lucky moment. One time Jeigan gained three stats in one level up without any help from the star orb. What are the odds of that? =/

Oguma took three hits from archers, dropping his HP real low. A Social Knight runs up and attacks with a lance, missing with 89% Hit Chance. Oguma couldn't double, so he promptly pulled off a critical with 2% critical hit chance, killing the cavvy.