If you were to cheat and transfer to RD capped stats on everyone, who would you pick?

Choices  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Nasir or Ena

• Nasir
    • Ena
  2. 2. Tibarn, Naesala, or Giffca

• Tibarn
    • Naesala
    • Giffca

You get no exp by fighting Ashnard?! That sounds like a total breakdown of game mechanics.

If that makes you feel better, you can abuse staves, which means Elincia, Mist and Rhys are extremely easy to get to 20/20, and so are the Mages if you promoted them to Sages wielding staves. You can also get weapon experience by hitting Ashnard.

As for me: Nasir and Tibarn.

Nasir becomes very easy to Bexp abuse since he'll start with magic, skill, speed and resistance capped. Ena isn't a totally bad idea either, especially considering that she has a few more chapters of availability.

For Tibarn, it's rather easy: his growths suck ass. Naesala, on the other hand, has rather good growths and 13 levels for them. Giffca basically becomes better than Caineghis at fighting but he really wants that Laguz Gem of his, which I give to Dragons, or a Level 30+ Heron.

Then there's also the fact that Tibarn is a lord, and he's also in another few chapters to make himself more useful.

Edited by Captain Falcon

actually, thinking about it throughly, i would pick Tibarn and Ena.

Tibarn because he is a lord of part 4. make him more hax, even though he doesn't need it.

ena because maybe with the transfer bonus she won't be as useless.