If you were to cheat and transfer to RD capped stats on everyone, who would you pick?

Choices  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Nasir or Ena

• Nasir
    • Ena
  2. 2. Tibarn, Naesala, or Giffca

• Tibarn
    • Naesala
    • Giffca

Since you can only get Nasir OR Ena, and Tibarn, Naesala, OR Giffca, who would you rather transfer stats with? I started wondering this when thinking how awesome it would be to get an action replay and transfer all of everyone's capped stats (Totally h@x Calill). Remember, this is considering you can control whether or not the Black Knight dies.

My choices:

Ena, because Nasir only has one purpose: White Pool. He can keep himself alive, and Ena may actually be fun to use from time to time.

Tibarn, because Naesala would be tough to level up to 20 and Giffca comes too late in Radiant Dawn.

Ena, for the obvious reason that you are forced to use her on the last chapter in RD.

Naesala, because I personally like him better. And leveling him up is still no problem, the final chapter has plenty foes to kill. He also does have that coin, that's a bonus.

Ena, because she's required to bring in RD and she's available for a couple more chapters than Nasir....

Naesala or Tibarn....Can't choose between the two....

Ena doesn't do much damage, but I've found her aura to be quite useful. (Everybody adjacent to her does 5 more damage [if I remember correctly] than when they are not adjacent to her.) For that reason, I often use her rather than Nasir in RD, even though I always end up beating the Black Knight in PoR...

I chose Nasir so I could use him on the final part of the final chapter and help him stay alive. And then Tibarn because he's cool

Giffca's fairly pointless in Radiant Dawn, so no. Tibarn is neater than Naesala, imo, because scars are better than emo hair.

And Ena for the same reasons listed. Nasir is usable for two maps, none of which really require him.

Tibarn, because of all the laguz kings he's mah favorite.

Nasir because i like to DESTROY the black knight, and i would feel weird if i didn't

Edited by Hikari

I like both Tibarn and Naesala enough to maybe use them, but Tibarn needs absolutely no help ending armies, while Naesala does in comparison, so I'd give the stuff to Naesala. I like Nasir because I think his character's cool, and I might be willing to play favorite with him.

you know, considering that you would be using action replay, i think that you may be able to recruit both dragons.

there's some cheat that allows you to go to whatever chapter you want. you could probably replay the Black Knight chapter twice to get both dragons.....

maybe the same could work with the laguz kings

but i really don't know. i haven't tried it yet

Edited by Hikari

I pick Nasir, even though I would probably be better off with Ena.

Next time I play through I'll recruit Ena at Nevassa and see if I can transfer them both.

As for the kings. It's hard to find a stop where you can recruit one without recruiting about 50 other npcs. (With Giffca it's impossible till the endgame anyway.) The code is built so that it recruitd everyone. With Ena, I can kill everyone cept her, recruit her, then take the throne.

But if I had to chose one King, it would be Naesala. He's my favorite King.

Let's see, I literally did this to Nasir and tried to with Tibarn. (no chance of getting him to level 20, trust me) I also did it to everyone except Zihark, Geoffrey, Lucia, Bastian, and Ranulf. Trust me, Haar goes from overpowered to just plain invincible doing this.

Let's see, I literally did this to Nasir and tried to with Tibarn. (no chance of getting him to level 20, trust me) I also did it to everyone except Zihark, Geoffrey, Lucia, Bastian, and Ranulf. Trust me, Haar goes from overpowered to just plain invincible doing this.

Why is it almost impossible to get Tibarn to level 20? Unless you were talking about Nasir, although he still has a chance of hitting level 20.

Actually, I managed to get Tibarn to level 20 in a normal mode playthrough. Although Tibarn usually doesn't cap anything in PoR anyway, so....

I thought Tibarn came in at level 18 in PoR, so he would need two levels. Though you could do it by attacking Ashnard repeatedly without killing him to do so if you don't mind a long turn count for the chapter if on hard mode. On easy and normal you can have him just slaughter all the enemies on the map.

For my votes:

Nasir. Ena for me is really only useful for one chapter and no one will attack her on the dragon chapter anyways.

Giffca. Tibarn is already powerful enough, and I don't really care much about Naesala. Plus I usually use Giffca as my reiforcement anyways.

I thought Tibarn came in at level 18 in PoR, so he would need two levels. Though you could do it by attacking Ashnard repeatedly without killing him to do so if you don't mind a long turn count for the chapter if on hard mode. On easy and normal you can have him just slaughter all the enemies on the map.

For my votes:

Nasir. Ena for me is really only useful for one chapter and no one will attack her on the dragon chapter anyways.

Giffca. Tibarn is already powerful enough, and I don't really care much about Naesala. Plus I usually use Giffca as my reiforcement anyways.

Actually, you don't get any experience at all by fighting Ashanrd. I've tried.

You get no exp by fighting Ashnard?! That sounds like a total breakdown of game mechanics.

Guess I'll have to check it out on one of my endgame saves.

I guess another way to try to get Tibarn leveled up on hard mode would be to have a bunch of unequiped units take/dodge attacks until you can beat Ashnard the first time then let Tibarn go beat up everything on the map.

• 4 weeks later...
Actually, you don't get any experience at all by fighting Ashanrd. I've tried.

It's true. I know.

Oh, and my answer was Naesala, of course. I don't remember which dragon I picked.

Edited by xanatha

• 2 months later...

For awesomeness purposes, Tibarn and Nasir. (I mean, Tibarn will Falcon Punch someone in RD if they attack him while he's untransformed. And Nasir pwns for personal reasons.)

For actual usefulness, Naesala and Ena.

I voted for Naesala and Ena. Naesala cause he's weaker than Tibarn in RD. Nasir cause I hate Ena and there's no way in hell I'm using bexp on her just to make her slightly less useless in RD. Even if Ena could have transfer bonuses, she'd still suck.

I went for Naesala and Ena. Naesala's not too strong in RD, so that boost is nice, and Ena sticks with you longer, so she better get those level ups...

And Giffca? Pah, we actually get Caineghis in RD, so who really needs him?