1. 1. When?

• The day it's given.
    • The next day.
    • At the last minute.
    • The day before it was even given.
    • What homework!?!

On Tuesday.

At 4 a.m.

EDIT: OH yeah I forgot to mention that I have never in my life went to school on a Monday.

Edited by Esme

Most of the time I just laze around in my hostel before getting down to the job. If I manage to ever do my homework in the dorm, it'd be an incredible feat I guess.

Often it'll take a rallying from my classmates to sit down and do our assignments together at the very last minute. If this was some sort of a copy-paste job or "You do first, I'll copy you later" kind of thing it's fine, but seeing how my majoring is actually in the Arts field (specifically, Animation and Visual Effects)... well, good thing we usually have the ideas on what we're supposed to do, and meet up just to do our own things and ask the other guy: "Hey, is this good? Do I need to add or reduce anything?" I can't deny that I do feel empty trying to do these assignments on my own. So, yeah...

Weekend homework? Is this a university thing?

You privileged motherfucker.

Also I do my weekend homework either on friday in study hall or monday in study hall, depending on what period I get it in.