Final Chapter Awesomeness

DISCLAIMER

I am a newer player to Fire Emblem than most of you, so this post may have things you think are nubby or don't agree with. As with the rest of you, I have my preferences. Trainee usage, all three, minimal usage of S-Ranked weapons, and other things that happen on a third run are included. Enjoy.

I have recently gotten back from my family's Thanksgiving trip. On the way back, I completed my HM run of FE8. During that completion, a few things happened. First of all, nobody died, meaning no resets. Also, I beat Formotiis in 2 turns (1.5 if you don't count the Enemy Phase if it doesn't happen). In the first part, Ephraim was stellar with a lot of ranged crits. Cormag, King of Lances as a Wyvern Lord, was doing his usual thing. Ewan, as a Super Pupil used Luna to defeat Lyon after Ephraim did a ranged critical that was not planned and Cormag weakened him with a Steel Lance. Processions between the maps, yada yada. On the second map, I move everyone into position around Formotiis's range on the first turn. I was thinking "There better not be a Draco Zombie..." and guess what spawned. Yeah. Turn 2, I send Cormag with the Dragonspear that served me well throughout the game to weaken it. After that, I have Amelia as General attack Formotiis with Vidofnir, the boss misses, Eirika doubles with Seiglinde, the Demon King misses again, and Ephraim pulled off some 1% magic. I was surprised he had a chance at all. Processions begin, credits roll, everything's fine with the world.

What I'd like to know is what great things have happened on the last chapter of this fine game. Has one of your character singled Formotiis? Have you completed the second map in one turn? Have the bosses just flopped against your characters? Have you done the whole chapter with quite underleveled units? Something I haven't mentioned? Tell us your story.

I have done the second map in one turn. Eirika and Ephraim go up to him and damage him with their legendary prf weapons. Ranger Neimi uses the legendary bow to attack him. Tana attacks with vidofnir. If that doesn't do it, Tethys can dance for another unit and that should finish formitis.