What you hate most about Brawl

Zanryu

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch, Sere's gonna waste his time teaching him TL, and he's gonna end up using his DAir all the time. >_> Also, I'm signing on if ya want MaSu.

No actually so far he also uses some of the other air moves if it range, but yeah he does D-air a lot (and since it's not Link's D-air it doesn't have as much kill potential)

Also I'll get on as well Zan

About the lag thing, they can hide lag-causing things in Mario Kart pretty easy. The rest of the course can be hidden easy to make things run smoother, while in fighting games if you couldn't see the entirety of what's going on, it'd be a hell of a gip.

I kind of miss the little things from Melee. The music was relatively quiet and always fit, (Brawl's music is awesome, no disrespect, just saying) I felt the trophies had better descriptions, and the sound effects. Ah, that sickening whack you heard when when Fox made a forward throw. It wasn't even a good throw, but I'd spam it all the same just to hear that whack.

I miss that whack.

I may have asked you, but when someone asks you to play them, don't as who wants to. If you want to casually ask someone to play, use the right topic. I challenged you because you're apparently a spammer, and you said you dislike spammers. I dislike spammers, so I wanted to beat you to a pulp. But, my game's off now, and mom's gone to bed so I'm gonna play Combat Arms on her laptop.

Oh and if you want to insult me, don't use the insult I used. Especially if my insult was a joke. Dumb shit. >_>

I may have asked you, but when someone asks you to play them, don't as who wants to. If you want to casually ask someone to play, use the right topic. I challenged you because you're apparently a spammer, and you said you dislike spammers. I dislike spammers, so I wanted to beat you to a pulp. But, my game's off now, and mom's gone to bed so I'm gonna play Combat Arms on her laptop.

Oh and if you want to insult me, don't use the insult I used. Especially if my insult was a joke. Dumb shit. >_>

W/E

Nao that dont sound like a joke.XD

As much as I love it, there are multiple things:

Tripping

Shielding when I want to grab

Worse-than-Melee-in-almost-every-way-possible single player modes.

Sucky Pokeball Pokemon being all too common and all too many.

Lower item drop rates

Not enough assist trophies appear in a match.

Not being able to throw assist trophies.

Pit.

Wi-fi lag.

Unbalanced Final smashes.

75m, New Pork City, and Mario Bros.

My favorite stages from Melee not being the returning ones (Great Bay, Mute City, Brinstar Depths, Fourside, Princess Peach's Castle)

Absence of Dr. Mario and Micaiah.

As much as I love it, there are multiple things:

Tripping

Shielding when I want to grab

Worse-than-Melee-in-almost-every-way-possible single player modes.

Sucky Pokeball Pokemon being all too common and all too many.

Lower item drop rates

Not enough assist trophies appear in a match.

Not being able to throw assist trophies.

Pit.

Wi-fi lag.

Unbalanced Final smashes.

75m, New Pork City, and Mario Bros.

My favorite stages from Melee not being the returning ones (Great Bay, Mute City, Brinstar Depths, Fourside, Princess Peach's Castle)

Absence of Dr. Mario and Micaiah.

I dont trip too much but yeah it sucks.

Hell majority of the pokemon you can get suck (Munchlax is like getting another goldeen)

The wifi sucks so hard its not even funny

FS..........just wow. So we have some as terrible as Diddy,compared to Marth's insta-kill FS.

75 and Mario Bros, waste of data. They should have added another FE,Mother(earthbound),or 3rd party stage I love New Pork City for its music(and Im use to fighting on it)

Micaiah being in this would have increased the win of this game by 400%

Nao that dont sound like a joke.XD

That one wasn't. The first one was, but that wasn't. He's already getting on my nerves. >_>

Also, tripping wouldn't bug me if it happened less frequently. Or for stupid reasons. Like, going for an FSmash and you fall on your ass. What the hell?

Edited by Zanryu

i hate tripping

the fact some of the music doesn't goes with the game

Boss Battles doesn't have a continue

( Can't think of more)

Edited by Slayer

I'm probably the only one here who dosen't mind tripping... >.>

Anyway, the cursed lag on Wi-Fi is what I hate the most... And Tingle... And that stupid devil always

moving the stage... And that RETARTED CUR GETTING IN THE WAY OF THE ACTION!!!!!!!

Brinstar is actually in brawl

Anyways back on topic

i hate tripping

the fact some of the music doesn't goes with the game

Boss Battles doesn't have a continue

( Can't think of more)

Shes talking about Brinstar depths. The tilting stage

Hell why don't we call, "With anyone" "Use Ike or die"

Because I'm fully capable of getting +7 using Marth with three other people to kill. ._.

Because I'm fully capable of getting +7 using Marth with three other people to kill. ._.

Same but when your having an off day or something or experimenting against real people. It's annoying

DK rules Anyone, as far as I'm concerned.

Ike rules it more. DK owns it up with vB spam and that's about it. If you get over him and smack him, he's practically done for. If you juggle him, anyway. But Ike can trap people with his A combo, and then switch to eruption or something as opposed to finishing the combo. Or when he FSmashes, he's almost guaranteed a hit on someone, and is almost always gonna get a kill off it. His ^Air is deadly, as is his ^Tilt. Down Smash is hard to miss with if there are three other people. Ike can pursue easy with Quick Draw, so if two people are dead, Ike can charge at the other and own them.

Edited by Zanryu

Upsmash, Side Smash, Downsmash, Windmill punch (fucking super armor), Backair, Downair spike, DownB (yeah, you heard me) Forwardair spike, ForwardB spike/other uses. Yeah DK's got nothing.

Upsmash, Side Smash, Downsmash, Windmill punch (fucking super armor), Backair, Downair spike, DownB (yeah, you heard me) Forwardair spike, ForwardB spike/other uses. Yeah DK's got nothing.

He's slow, a large target, easily juggled, his DK Punch has super armor frames when fully charged. But will also put into a helpless state in air.