Playthrough of Awakening

TwinBlade

Oh why not, let's do it. I'm starting a playthrough of FE awakening (as soon as my new 3ds comes in the mail, scheduled for the 7th) so in the mean time, is there anything you guys would like to see? I've already got the DLC.

What I want to know is, are there any characters another playthrough has left out that you want to see in action? This playthrough will be all about what the people who can't play it want.

I've already done my own playthrough (6 times...) so time for you guys to control me, request anything.

Current Team:

Krom

MU

Libera

Velvet

Chambray

Tiamo

Episodes:

Prologue

Chapter 1

By the way, If anyone wants a particular crazy request (like something towards the end of the game, weird class changes, etc.) and you don't feel that you can wait for someone else to do it, message me the details and I'll make it a priority.

Edited by TwinBlade

Oh why not, let's do it. I'm starting a playthrough of FE awakening (as soon as my new 3ds comes in the mail, scheduled for the 7th) so in the mean time, is there anything you guys would like to see? I've already got the DLC.

If I recall correctly, you said your previous Japanese 3DS was broken or something?

DLC is kept to the E-shop account of each 3DS. And unless you have a way to make it transfer (via the system transfer function), as in the previous 3DS is still working... you will have to purchase all of your Awakening DLC... AGAIN.

Taking the SD card from a broken 3DS with the DLC and putting it in the new one WILL NOT WORK.

If I recall correctly, you said your previous Japanese 3DS was broken or something?

DLC is kept to the E-shop account of each 3DS. And unless you have a way to make it transfer (via the system transfer function), as in the previous 3DS is still working... you will have to purchase all of your Awakening DLC... AGAIN.

Taking the SD card from a broken 3DS with the DLC and putting it in the new one WILL NOT WORK.

I know. The new 3ds I ordered came with the special $10 codes for Awakening. There was 3 of them, pretty sure that's enough to get all the dlc again :/ if not, I'll just purchase whatever is left.

There was 3 of them, pretty sure that's enough to get all the dlc again :/

Ho ho ho. Nope. 3000 yen is not enough to get all of the DLC now. You can pretty much get many of them, but not all of them.

Getting all of the DLC is like buying another copy of Awakening.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Is it possible that I could see [spoiler=It's a mild one, but caution never hurts?]sidequest 23, Hero of the Blue Flames? Those who've recorded it either have or always skip the beginning and ending dialog. I'm not privy to the specifics, but it seems that when the group comes to Warm, Chrom mentions the Hero (in other words Ike[?*] *little debatable, but barely) who came to the island from another world.

Rufure: I can't believe there are really people living on a lone island like this.

Chrom: So this is the hidden village we've heard about. Looks like the story about the descendent of the Hero of Blue Flames being here might be true as well.

Rufure: The Hero of Blue Flames?

Chrom: The title of a legendary swordsman who came here from another world long ago.

Is it possible that I could see [spoiler=It's a mild one, but caution never hurts?]sidequest 23, Hero of the Blue Flames? Those who've recorded it either have or always skip the beginning and ending dialog. I'm not privy to the specifics, but it seems that when the group comes to Warm, Chrom mentions the Hero (in other words Ike[?*] *little debatable, but barely) who came to the island from another world.

Not sure if that information is available yet, but sure that would be no problem. Once my new 3ds comes in the mail, I'll get right to that. But if anyone else can answer you before I can, feel free to do so.

Do note that S23 is unfeasible until quite a ways into the postgame, being the hardest non-DLC map.

Regarding DLC costs, Series 1 costs 5150 yen, I think, and Series 2 costs 2400, for a total of 7550. So yeah, you'll put a dent in the price, but most of it's still there.

Do note that S23 is unfeasible until quite a ways into the postgame, being the hardest non-DLC map.

Regarding DLC costs, Series 1 costs 5150 yen, I think, and Series 2 costs 2400, for a total of 7550. So yeah, you'll put a dent in the price, but most of it's still there.

Thanks for the info, my christmas bonus will be more than enough for the rest :P

Also, I already have the game, already beat it. So I've already got far enough along.

I just wanna see all the spotpass maps.

I can do that too. But it will be along with the regular chapters too.

I'd like to see Sidequest Chapter 18 please, if you don't mind. I'm kinda interested in it.

See above statement, I'll try to put out around 2 videos a day, so forgive the wait.

Edited by TwinBlade

Is it possible to see a bit of how Libera fares in battle? He seems to get shafted in every playthrough I watch, be it on NND or YouTube. Just a chapter or two would be nice.

I've never really used him before, so I'm also interested in that. I'll use him from Chapter 9 to Chapter 11, and decide if he stays or not after that.

Can you play on Lunatic or lunatic+ mode? The only playthroughs I have found have either been normal or hard mode. I want to see the pair up (double which is now called pair up) system at its fullest potential when it is absolutely needed and not just a boost that helps make the game easier but isn't quite needed to beat it.

I also request that you make Avatar (MU) a male and give best Magic and worst Resistance and pair him up with inverse to make sage Mark with Dark Blessing and give her the Magnificent Flame skill with a forged Inverse's Darkness with 20 MT.... With this combination Mark can get her attack to over 100 if Mag Flame activates and I wanna see it happen. XD And I want to see what the Demon Fighter class looks in battle.

Would that be possible for you to do? XD

Can you play on Lunatic or lunatic+ mode? The only playthroughs I have found have either been normal or hard mode. I want to see the pair up (double which is now called pair up) system at its fullest potential when it is absolutely needed and not just a boost that helps make the game easier but isn't quite needed to beat it.

Heavy use of Frederick at the start.

Enjoy the first few chapters. - ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 ルナ攻略

I also request that you make Avatar (MU) a male and give best Magic and worst Resistance and pair him up with inverse to make sage Mark with Dark Blessing and give her the Magnificent Flame skill with a forged Inverse's Darkness with 20 MT.... With this combination Mark can get her attack to over 100 if Mag Flame activates and I wanna see it happen. XD And I want to see what the Demon Fighter class looks in battle.

Would that be possible for you to do? XD

I've beat Lunatic, but never done Lunatic + or anything. I can try lunatic + but I can't say if I'll have the patience for it or not xD

Could you use Chambray? I haven't seen very many playthroughs with him and he's my favorite character

Of course! I love Chambray, his portrait artwork is probably my favorite.

By the way, If anyone wants a particular crazy request (like something towards the end of the game, weird class changes, etc.) and you don't feel that you can wait for someone else to do it, message me the details and I'll make it a priority.

I've beat Lunatic, but never done Lunatic + or anything. I can try lunatic + but I can't say if I'll have the patience for it or not xD

Well thanks to the link Shadow (sorry but I just don' feel like typing out the whole name like I se everyone else do XD) gave the Lunatic or Lunatic+ is less important to me. But would you be able to my request of Avatar and Mark?

Well thanks to the link Shadow (sorry but I just don' feel like typing out the whole name like I se everyone else do XD) gave the Lunatic or Lunatic+ is less important to me. But would you be able to my request of Avatar and Mark?

I'm curious about it for sure, so I definitely want to see how that plays out. 100 attack.. Lol if I didn't fulfill that request I would be curious about it for the rest of my life

Well she won't deal 100 damage unless the enemy has very very low res but she should at least be able to deal at least 50 damage (maybe a little bit less depending on certain enemy Sages). Her str will be 40 (with Limit Breaker, 30 otherwise) with 63 mag (smae thing with Limit Breaker), and a forged Inverse's dark with max mt which is 20, 63+20+20=103 atk. So the calculations (very small calculation of course but calculations none the less) are sound, I just want to see it happen. XD You could get it higher with a stronger tome buuut Inverse's Darkness works like nos which means allot of HP recovery. XD

My new 3ds came in the mail today, so I'll be getting the videos out soon. I'm doing one playthrough (will finish by tomorrow) to refresh my memory a bit. I will update the original post sometime tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't have a capture board like shadowofchaos uses. Not sure about commentary, there might be a little commentary, but not much. I'm not really a talker.

Edited by TwinBlade