fireemblemawakening.com

Hana

Afternoon all,

Looks like the Fire Emblem Awakening site is "up" - there's nothing on it but it has now stopped going directly to Nintendo.com. Not sure if this is common knowledge, so I thought I'd spread the word!

http://www.fireemblemawakening.com/

(^o^)/

Edit: Seems the site is a bit temperamental, sometimes it's actually going a dedicated FE front page, other times it's going to Nintendo.com.... :-/

Edited by Hana

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing! Got to spread the epic word, hopefully this site will be full of goodness in the days / weeks to come! ^_^

I'm pretty sure when Siliconera posts this at their site, your job will be done in no time... Also I wanna hope that goodness is the pre-orders for the special 3ds

I'm pretty sure when Siliconera posts this at their site, your job will be done in no time... Also I wanna hope that goodness is the pre-orders for the special 3ds

I will explode with happiness if the pre orders include the 3DS, or a US/UK exclusive variant... Esp. if they do it for Europe - then I don't have to import!

I hope Siliconera gets on board soon! The more support the game gets, the better!

@Hirokaski :awesome:

Edited by Hana

It's going to nintendo.com for me. :mellow:

Edit: Okay NOW it linked me to the site. Weird!

Edit 2: Now it's doing it again. They must be messing with it.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

I think they're messing with it, when I just clicked the link all I got was the release date and "Full Site Coming Soon" but when I clicked about 20 mins ago, there was a front page with a brief description about the premise of the game (country at war etc.) and "Pre Orders coming soon" or some such.

So perhaps they're adding something?

Edit: Okay NOW it linked me to the site. Weird!

Edit 2: Now it's doing it again. They must be messing with it.

It's happening to me too. Maybe they are editing the website to add in more details?

It's happening to me too. Maybe they are editing the website to add in more details?

This could be it, I've taken some screenshots as I just got back on and it was a bit better formatted...

post-6258-075767000 1355406571_thumb.jpg

post-6258-044126700 1355406581_thumb.jpg

Same with me, I keep getting redirected to nintendo.com. Thanks for the screenshots thoughbiggrin.gif

EDIT: I finally get the site after posting this, hahahaha! after reloading the page twice.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Well, there's some info on there, but nothing outside what was learned from Nintendo Direct. I haven't checked the video yet, I'm assuming it's the same trailer.

Aha, it worked for me too.

I get a video too, which is nice, but doesn't show anything new with regards to the localisation.

Hopefully in the coming weeks we'll get some content that'll be worth getting excited about!

By the way, I did checked that trailer in the official site and it had Grendel as "Garrick" (which it had it in the European Nintendo Direct). That I have no idea why did they have that name on that site?

Edited by King Marth 64

Ha ha, it gets all glitchy when I visit it on the Wii U

It gets really glitchy on my laptop, but looks perfectly fine on my phone. Not sure why. I've tried IE and Firefox, but they both look weird.

Edit: OK, now it's just redirecting me to nintendo.com. I guess they're working on it now or something.

Edited by Keilis