fireemblemawakening.com

Hana

By the way, I did checked that trailer in the official site and it had Grendel as "Garrick" (which it had it in the European Nintendo Direct). That I have no idea why did they have that name on that site?

Maybe they renamed him for some reason.

Or it's NoE footage. huh...

Edited by L95

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grendel did seem like a weird name for a bandit boss IMO.

Anyway, you shouldn't be surprised; this *is* supposed to be work in progress footage : P

Naw, I don't think Grendel is a wierd name, I think I like that name better and its kinda suits him.

I think we should kinda wait and see if what Grendel's name will be as Grendel or Garrick on Feb. 4th, I did checked that the e-Shop on Fire Emblem: Awakening in October that they still have him as "Grendel" after they released the first Nintendo Direct Trailer.

I will explode with happiness if the pre orders include the 3DS, or a US/UK exclusive variant... Esp. if they do it for Europe - then I don't have to import!

I hope Siliconera gets on board soon! The more support the game gets, the better!

@Hirokaski gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

if theres a event for the game in the uk ill cosplay like i did for ocarina of time 3d

They're transliterating the JP name back to English for a lot of localized names. I guess they wanted the names to be mostly consistent (with exceptions) with the JP ones while avoiding those "how to pronounce this" moment with all those foreign language-sounding names (Wyck --> Vaike being a good example).

I wouldn't be surprised if certain names used in this site would be the same as the localized ones.

Link doesn't work for me...

It loads for a half second and then stops at a blank white page.

I'll just dig to it from the main page, BRB

Uhh. I can't even get the search page to load. The site just doesn't like me. What is it, a different little blurb? What's it say?

Edited by L95

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: An extensive selection of downloadable content will be available for purchase and will offer opportunities to acquire new maps, new story elements, new playable characters, new classes, and rare items and weapons.

The SpotPassâ„¢ feature allows you to receive new maps, items and legacy characters to battle against in random battle and local multiplayer mode.

There, you can all stop worrying

That makes me worry to, actually. Just becouse they release it doesnt mean they wont edit it as well. For all we know we might get a lot of the DLC but we might not get some of the characters that some of the DLC gives you. (I mean, considering Roy, Leaf, and Cecile's games werent released in NA I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt get them. On the flip side I am sure we'll get Lyn and Ike since they are so popular here)

Alm's Blade was shown in the ND trailer, I'm sure the legacy characters will remain. After all, you can't do any DLC chapter without running into characters who have been in Japan only games.