Has anyone ever rage quitted at a game?

Gold Vanguard

I believe this happen to me once. I was arena abusing Raven in chapter 16X. I promoted him to an Hero and was impressed with his stats. I wondered what would happen If I killed Fargus......I was not pleased. I stopped playing FE7 for and never picked up my Gameboy again.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: I got midway through Chapter 7 and decided that I couldn't take the shittiness of this game any longer...

Also, I've rage quitted many Goldeneye Wii online matches, mostly due to all the fucking campers/spammers (I still play it though).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I've rage quited Sacred Stones after repeatedly trying to arena abuse Vanessa to level 20. Every half hour, she was slayed by a pirate.

I've only recently started playing it again.

Edited by astra knight

I rage quit Baten Kaitos again Geldobooblame and later Malpercio, but I would come back weeks later and blaze through the problem boss. Similarly I rage quit Baten Kaitos Origins against Valara/Heughes/Nasca and beat them... then again at the Holoholo bird that made me put the game down for months, and then I restarted from the very beginning. After the reset I didn't really have any more troubles because I figured out what kind of mistakes I was making. I did finish both games and look back fondly on them and no longer find them frustrating.

One game I truly ragequit was Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light. I made it to the Cloud Tower and got fed up with the game's BS and later traded the game in without ever finishing. UGH. I almost never trade anything in even if it's frustrating, but this was pretty much irredeemable.

SMT: Strange Journey has sat unplayed for a long time too... fighting Zelenin is a pain... but I still own the game.

I don't count ragequits in MMOs because the pain only lasts a day at max.

I ragequit the DS Zelda games because THEY F*****G SUCK. The fact that I lost PH doesn't phase me beyond the fact that I could have sold it.

I used to ragequit Mario Party alot when I was younger, and I still do a bit.

I regularly ragequit Goldeneye Wii online matches if I keep getting killed.

I ragequit F-Zero GX if the Black Bull someone keeps getting ahead of me.

I ragequit Monster Hunter Tri if a hunt goes too bad or is boring.

I see rage quits as more of a break from the game when it becomes too difficult or frustrating.

So yeah.

Can't really think of recent quit other than dying to the Capra Demon 10 times (I counted) so I decided to explore other places and NOT fight it.

Yes, because most instances in which you leave in the middle of a game will be classified as a rage quit by some of the players and to try and argue it is pretty much just feeding trolls.

When I leave mid-game, chances are that I didn't care about the game anyway, likely due to knowing my team well enough to make that call.

when I first tried Mega Man X, I rage quit the game because I couldn't comprehend how I was supposed to beat Storm Eagle, and I didn't know about any of the powerups or special weapons.

AND FOR 6 DARK MONTHS, I WAS BLIND...BLIND OF THE MASTERPIECE THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY BAIT ME INTO THE ENTIRE AMAZING SERIES.

(I can beat him without powerups NOW, though)

Let me activate my flame shield, and say that I ragequit OoT out of complete boredom. I HATE that game.

Edited by ಠ益ಠ

/me flames April

kidding

Anyway I ended up ragequitting FE3 because in the draft I was unable to even damage the final boss. SO TROLL.

And I've ragequat BoardGame so many times.

6% crit snipers plague me in FE12, every. darn. time. That makes me take a good 30min break because gosh darn it.

Also I believe overwriting my main save file in some games have also caused that. :/

You're shitting me, right?

I'm modestly positive that everybody has /raeged at least once from some game.

I've done it just today! FTL tends to do that.

My glorious boarding run

lost in a battle of attrition

why didn't you go for the medbay you fool

Narth died for nothing you fool

They wanted 6 different SPECIES of aliens you

damn

fool

this is kind of like asking if candy has sugar in it. :P

I've rage quit on Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. At that creepy/ singing/ flying mech,

Edited by MidnightShade

I almost ragequit Assassin's Creed 3. The latter boss fights in every last AC game I've played have managed to piss me off during the chase sequences. Of course I didn't quit, finished the game and had to ask myself why trilogy endings are so horrible in general.

I have this habit of just trying over and over again, scolding the game until I win and then feeling embarrassed for a few minutes. Only times I ragequit(not just take a break for a day/week/month due to being bored) is if the game just isn't worth playing anymore. This happened to me when I reached Orphan in FF13, lost a few times, and then learned there was no newgame plus in FF13. I was pretty much done :lol:

Well, I can't speak much due to bad memory.

I do remember of stubbornly trying to keep going and going until I made it through in the end, but no actual quitting. Actually, it may be more likely that almost all the situations ended as the former than the latter. I am that kind of stubborn.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: I got midway through Chapter 7 and decided that I couldn't take the shittiness of this game any longer...

Also, I've rage quitted many Goldeneye Wii online matches, mostly due to all the fucking campers/spammers (I still play it though).

I played goldeneye on the wii and I just leave the room and wait a bit until at least a few minutes.

I played goldeneye on the wii and I just leave the room and wait a bit until at least a few minutes.

I'm talking about people camping throughout entire matches, not just at the start...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Final fantasy 12. I took the mission for defeating Gilgamesh and I just can't beat him, so I just refuse to play it after (tallied 111 attempts).

Fuck grinding and story progression. I want that Genji Armor set RIGHT MEOW