Favorite new class?

Andreyas

I have to say my favorite is a tie between Battle Monk/Cleric and Trickster. I just think having a fighting type class be able to use staves is pretty sweet.

Oh and 2nd would have to be Dark Pegasus. A shame we cannot have male Pegasus Knights though.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Knights are pretty sweet, even though it's not really "new" so much as it is a return to some of the concepts explored in the SNES era.

I like griffon knights too, and hope they get expanded on in the future. They're supposed to be balanced but sadly they're axe-locked. However, I like their great mobility in a pair up.

ugh,

I call bullshit.

...Anyways, that Demon Fighter class is all kinds of awesome.

Hi, I'm going to go into a "what's your favorite?" thread and be an asshole about other peoples' opinions!

Fuck off.

...Anyways, that Demon Fighter class is all kinds of awesome.

1. See topic subtitle

2. Demon Fighters are from FE2 as a 3rd tier Mercenary

OT: I'm not sure yet, I'll have to play it. I'm quite keen to get a better look at Strategist->Grandmaster and the Avatar though.

I love all the classes in this game but I guess I'd have to go with Dark Pegasus. Seriously I've always the considered possibility of a magical unit that can fly. Now we got one gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I love all the classes in this game but I guess I'd have to go with Dark Pegasus. Seriously I've always the considered possibility of a magical unit that can fly. Now we got one gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Yeah it'll be fun haha. Closest thing we got to it was Falcon Knights using staves in FE4

Admittedly, I really only am excited about the return of Sword using Dancers. The other classes are just brought back from other games or slightly changed.

I like the weapon combination on Brides though.

I'm just most excited about Dark Blessing.

Trickster is definitely my favorite new class. Love the concept of it, love that it combines thief utility with healing and general staff utility, love that its class description includes the word "glamorous," and love that it's the class of Anna and Leaf. I have a whole lot of love for the Trickster class.

After that, I'm happy that Dark Pegasus brings flying magic to the table plus Lightning Speed, but that really makes me wish we could have males with flying magic, too. Very excited about it nonetheless, so it's up there for me as well.

Edited by Sublime Manic

While Taguels seem pretty awesome, I'll probably have to go with Dark Peggy. Magic + Flight = Pretty freaking cool in my opinion. I guess a special mini-mention to this game's version of the Great Lord.