FE13 Class Reel/Showcase

shadowofchaos

All eight sets of the class reel that is shown if you don't press anything at the title screen after the opening movie.

Maybe Vincent could use better screenshots for the classes on the mainsite with the original video I captured.

But yeah, obviously, DLC and the final boss classes aren't included.

The one thing that made me laugh were some of the weird reclassed characters they used to represent the classes with.

Chambray for the Barbarian especially made me chuckle. They could have just used a generic non-zombie or something.

Some of the reclasses were interesting. Is the roll randomized? I could've sworn I saw a class roll video where Henry was the barbarian representative over Chambray.

So, anyone figure out who Degel and Azure share hair colors with? (They don't have their mothers, I mean.) Degel could be Lon'Qu, or Callum, but I'm not sure about Azure.

Do the MU options. Please? :3

I liked the one the other guy made, but he goes through them too fast ;_;

Edited by L95

Seeing a big bad barbarian with bunny ears was pretty great. I guess I won't feel as bad whenever I reclass those guys.

Also why the hell doesn't Villager promote to Merchant? They even have the same animations.

I think the children with a default hair color that is MU-only (or not their parents') (Cynthia, Azure, Selena, Jerome, Degel, Nn) where the ones given those random classes that are also not their default just so every class and character appears in the class roll (aside Paris). Chambray makes sense to me since that's one of his default classes, but Griffin Knight Cynthia, Battle Cleric Selena and Valkyria Nn only do because they were free spots.

The class roll switches from 1st gen to 2nd gen characters once you recruit them or see them in a map? Because I recall Liz and Henry being Battle Clerics and Barbarians, and if not, that would mean you'd see the children first there or unlock the class roll by bits until you get all of them?

Edited by Silent Mercenary

You can turn that off in the options screen, Boney.

I for one, actually enjoy the voice acting, especially by the voice actors/actresses I'm a fan of.

I didn't say the voice acting was bad, It's just a funny thing I noticed in the showcase.

*holds up stick*

YAAAAAAAA

Edited by ಠ益ಠ

The class roll switches from 1st gen to 2nd gen characters once you recruit them or see them in a map? Because I recall Liz and Henry being Battle Clerics and Barbarians, and if not, that would mean you'd see the children first there or unlock the class roll by bits until you get all of them?

I switched to my LP save. Which doesn't have the supports unlocked because it's on Chapter 12.

Which means it doesn't have any 2nd gen characters unlocked. I got Cynthia as the Griffon Knight.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I switched to my LP save. Which doesn't have the supports unlocked because it's on Chapter 12.

Which means it doesn't have any 2nd gen characters unlocked. I got Cynthia as the Griffon Knight.

Oh, so you see the children in the class roll before you can even recruit them.

I think only Lucina is officially considered spoiler. And maybe Paris for the first 6 weeks after release. Others aren't as long as their identity of being children from the future is concealed.

Some classes show up multiple times. I guess their goal here is to show off every character and map them to all classes. Thus we get Griffon Cynthia, Battle Cleric Selena and Valkyrie Nn. This is good; Radiant Dawn's class roll was not satisfying for me because they used generics even when there are playable units in certain classes.

I'm glad they didn't go for the "beat the game _ times to get all class rolls" route.