Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

A friend of mine sent me the Fire Emblem Awakening stationary just yesterday (This one, released way back in October: http://serenesforest...mawakening3.png ) and so I'd figure I'd ask here, if anyone who had the application would like the stationary?

A little example of the stationary with text on it:

16gy5om.jpg

So, if you'd like it, we'd just have to swap friend codes (Feel free to delete me straight after, I don't mind XD) , and you get/have the application (it's free from the E-Shop) and I'll send it off to you!

My FC is 3050-7915-2612, and my Mii goes by the name of Laoni!

EDIT: As of Feb 10 AEST, I am unable to send out the stationary anymore. However, Azel Asakura is kindly taking over for me

Name: Kai

Friend Code:2552-0516-4036

Edited by Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have it. It's nice.

Also, 'Wheels"? What?

It's the shortened form of my first nickname, Wheelchair Rampage XD

Let's just say wheelchair + packed corridor + a troublemaker pushing you really fast = carnage XD

Why it's there on my example is just sort of a 'I wrote this just now' sort of thing

Edited by Wheels

Wait... Wasn't the picture only out in Japan...? American 3DSs can get it? Wow...

Anyway, that's really cool. I'd like it, but I don't have internet for my 3DS right now... I'll ask for it later, I guess.

Stationery is not region-locked. You can send Japanese stationery to American 3DS units. This results in duplicate stationery. You sometimes get 3 of the same design - a Japanese one, an American one and a European one.

Sure, why not?

4811-7432-2494, I don't mind if you delete me afterwards.

Oh yeah, I've got a few of these from earlier in the year, on the off chance you don't have them already. Ones like the NES Zelda one, "I FIGHT DRAGONS", E3 2012, the Valentine's Day one, and the Nintendogs+Cats one.

Edited by Venusaur

Sure. I'll take it.

Here's my FC: 3995-6530-3282

BTW, thanks for confirming my suspicions regarding your display name. You're like the second person I've seen with that name for those reasons. (Primarily the wheelchair.)

Edited by Little Al

That's adorable!

But, uhm, what exactly is it? Sorry, kinda in the dark here.

It's stationary for an application on the 3DS. It lets you draw pictures or write messages, and send it to your friends! :D

Ah, thanks, Danny. I just downloaded it. So I just put my friend code here, add friend code of the generous offer-er...

Think I got this right...

Here's my FC: 0130-2641-5353

Edit -- And when can I expect to get this? Not trying to rush you. I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Edited by Valorous_Roland