Serenes: Round Robin Tournament

Serene

Alright I plan on having a round robin tournament once L's tournament is over.

Rules

four stock

No items

16 players max

No temple, NPC, WW, MB and 75m

Every one must play everyone and tell me who wins or losses, so I can keep track of your current W-L. Because the best two records must fight each other in a 1-1 with best of 3 optioins

Signups

Wynn 2-0

Mac

Ninji 1-0

CGV

Fox

Kintenbo 2-0

Hika 1-1

Wilda

Kilvas 0-1

Doom

Pie 0-2

Sir Canas 0-1

MaSu

Edited by Eria

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, if this thing is still going on by August 11th, I won't be allowed to play video games during the week days. (school) So I'd be only to participate on Fridays (but don't count on that, Friday is always very busy), Saturdays, and Sundays.

Oh yeah, if this thing is still going on by August 11th, I won't be allowed to play video games during the week days. (school) So I'd be only to participate on Fridays (but don't count on that, Friday is always very busy), Saturdays, and Sundays.

Don't worry each round last a week. You'll have the weekend

I seriously have no idea how a round robin tournament works. How does a round robin tournament work?

Basically:

Step 1: Everyone fights all the others in the tournament and the Win and Loss record is recorded

Step 2: The 2 top ranking people fight

Step 3: If there's a tie that negates the possibility of there being only a top 2, the 2 who tied fight

Step 4: If There are more than 2 people in a tie and it's negating the possibility of the top 2 fighting then for the ones who tied repeat step 1

Or at least that's how it usually goes.

I think I get what you're talking about. A tournament like that could be really long. But yeah, it's still good.

It should only take four weeks since I'm making people play four people a week. But it could be quicker if there isn't 16 people