Fire Emblem Awakening English VA's

Steve Blum

Don't care who he voices, just want him in the game somehow

Oh god, I thought I was the only one. I want Steve Blum to do a voice in this game. Liam O'Brein and maybe Quinton Flynn would be alright too. And Keith Szarabajka. Hm. I guess when the full site comes out in english they'll have the voice sample things too.

That wording sounds like Gangrel... xD But nah, the voice is better suited for Fauder than Gangrel, in my opinion.

Nah. He doesn't sound evil enough for the role if you ask me. Which is part of the reason I would prefer it if Welker did the role. (I mean, have you heard one of Welker's most recent performances?) SLJ seems more likely to be Basilio. But then there's Fred Tatasciore to consider.

If Welker does get Fauder's role, what are the chances of an actor allusion? I could just imagine "Why throw away your life so recklessly?" being something Fauder would say. Especially to Chrom.

Edited by Little Al

Nolan North is going to be in it. I just know he is. Cause he's in everything.

I only know Nolan in about what can (debatable) count as three mainstream series roles. Conner Kent from Young Justice, Desmond Miles from Assassin's Creed and Nathan Drake from Uncharted. I'd say the popularity could be placed more in the latter two than in YJ's case. I still think that Logan Grove would make a decent Chambray, who already sounds about the right age.

i can see the voice actor of desmond miles and the male human from guild wars 2 voicing Chrom

Johnny Yong Bosch has to be a voice actor for this game. could voice Ronku(he did a good job at voicing a genophobic character in tales of the abyss so i think he could do a good ronku)

Although it's unlikely any of these high profile voice actors are going to be in the game, I thought I'd make a list just for the hell of it.

Troy Baker - Vaike or Virion

Crispin Freeman - Fauder or Virion

Yuri Lowenthal - Sol

Johnny Yong Bosch - Male MU Voice 1

Todd Haberkorn - Donny or Male Marc

Vic Mignogna - Azur

Travis Willingham - Chambray (Yes, I know he's supposed to have a higher pitched voice.)

Liam O'Brien - Fauder

J. Michael Tatum - Frederick or Laurent

Robert McCollum - Ronku or Paris (Because there MUST be McCollum-y goodness.)

Sorry for not listing any female voice actors, but to me, all females sound the same (with the obvious exception of Ali Hillis and Jennifer Hale, but there is zero chance they'll be voicing for this).