Pick My Units: Fantasy Fire Emblem

Vorena

Okay, I have never does this before, but I wanted to try it and attempt to make it a bit more proactive.

1st Rule (Above all Rules): "First come, first served" law.

2nd Rule: This will be played on Eliwood Hard Mode, so therefore Eliwood will be forced and no Lyn Mode at all.

After this I would like everyone to pick 12 units for me to use. There can be more than one pick per person, but they have to wait until another character has been selected by a different person.

When that round of voting is done with, I'll play-through the game as normal until I reach the first deployment chapter where I get to choose who to bring. Chapter 14 if I recall. At that time, I will request people to attempt the same pick-me style, but this will be used for who gets deployed. Once a yea or a nah has been given, it cannot be circumvented by another. So, if by chapter 14 I have like 3 people to use, then you guys can decide if I get to use them or not.Then, I'll proceed through the game like this for a time until the end.

0: Eliwood (who lacks the stick named wood)

1: Erk (who is ironically irked by serra)

2: Lowen (The man who would make cousin it jealous)

3: Wil (simply a boss)

4: Lyndis (the woman who should never have existed)

5: Wallace (who cannot even find his way to the bathroom)

6: Priscilla (an odd mutation or just a centaur?)

7: Hector (more beastly than boss)

8: Heath (I'm out of stuff to say)

9: Serra

10: Ninian (Nils will not be used)

11: Matthew

12:Canas

Edited by Eryth

@Jedi: Probably wants priscilla all to themselves.

Now now, that's not true. She slipped my mind, good sir!

I'll throw in one more pick: Heath, because his beastly hair needs screentime.

Edited by ZeeEmm456

lol The awkward love triangle has been brought up. Serra, Erk, and Priscilla.

I'm stick by not using Nils at all. The kid ends up fainting randomly in a castle and needs to be protected.

Edited by Eryth

But I don't know if you'd use the replacement as well.

Honestly, I don't see why he wouldn't. They're essentially the same unit, which is why we dub them Ninils.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. What Eryth says goes.

Edited by ZeeEmm456

One Unit remains to be selected.

lol 30 minutes 11 selected. 15+ minutes nothing. I'll check back tomorrow or something.

Edited by Eryth

0: Eliwood (who lacks the stick named wood)

1: Erk (who is ironically irked by serra)

2: Lowen (The man who would make cousin it jealous)

3: Wil (simply a boss)

4: Lyndis (the woman who should never have existed)

5: Wallace (who cannot even find his way to the bathroom)

6: Priscilla (an odd mutation or just a centaur?)

7: Hector (more beastly than boss)

8: Heath (I'm out of stuff to say)

9: Serra

10: Ninian (Nils will not be used)

11: Matthew

12:Canas

Alright, and the final list is this. I'll get started in a bit, but probably won't get very far. Work, work, work.

Good3-7 thing I didn't officially start. Therefore, in spirit of the archer, she shall be with me every step of the way.

Chapter 11!!!

30xeujs.png

Turn 1 Advance: Eliwood gets one of the only kills he'll ever make in the without serious help in future.

Turn 2: Forgot to give Marcus his sword to Eliwood. Lowen and Eliwood gang **** the archer. Only for Mr.Wood to get gang ****ed back by two bandits. Luckily, unscathed.

Turn 3-7: Further wrecking of bandits and lowen close to death. Eli is still somehow unharmed. And Lowen eats a dragonshield and Strength Ring.

Turn 8: By jove I am doing this so horribly with turn 8. But, I want all those bandits dead. Why are you not marcus or Isadora??

Turn 12: ****ing stuffings. Lowen ended up missing the boss twice on player and enemy phase with a 90% hit rate.

Chapter one is finished with a partisally turn 12 count, ouch.

Lowen Lv 4.28 Hp 25 Str 7+2 Skl 6 Spd 7 Luck 4 Def 9+2 Res 0

Eliwood Lv 4.24 Hp 21 Str 7 Skl 6 Spd 8 Luck 8 Def 5 Res 0

Chapter Two: Birds of a Feather (flock together)

33enard.png

Hector, Eiwood, Serra, and Lowen agaisnt the hoard.

Turn 1: Alright, sticking with not using these forced character entirely. However, I realize I am at a penalty for having used Marcus and Dorcas to trade ring and Steel Sword. Hopefully, this won't happen in future. Anyway, Lowen goes grab a skill book and eliwood braves the savages in a 20-to-1 odds. :D

Turn 2: Lowen takes his sweet old time getting back. STUPID FOREST TILE. Anyway, Eliwood faces his first Garlan gang fight on a fort on enemy phase. Two bandits and a Merc.

Turn 3: Sell a secret book and used up vulneary. I'll need the space later. Eliwood. Fight on!

1zxw2zt.png

Turn 4: Lucky Critial on enemy phase and allowed me to move up super far.

Turn 5: Holy shamestravganza (thanks for that word CinderSkye)Hector putting in work on these easy (wait wasn't this suppose to be hard mod) enemies in the corner. But sucking up all his WOLF BEIL MONEY, idiot. Anyway, time to stock up at the armoury and get Zagan dead.

Turn 7: With my units huddled away at the armory, they crouch down to take on Zagan!

Turn 8: Wait, 14 accuracy with woods and vs a sword T_____________T

Turn 9: After two enemy phase, a lowen iron maiden special sword arts attack, hector deals the death blow to this evil dictator of 6x6 tile valley of death.

Turn 10: Clear up archer and end game.

Eliwood LV 6.84 Hp 22 Str 7 Skl 8 Spd 8 Lcuk 9 Def 5 Res 2

Lowen Lv 5.35 Hp 26 Str 8+2 Skl 6 Spd 8 Luck 4 Def 9+2 Res 2

Hector Lv 4.28 Hp 21 Str 9 Skl 7 Spd 6 Luck 4 Def 10 Res 1

Moly molder boulder... Eliwood put in a ton of work that round. But oh wait, you still suck and Lowen is better than you.

Chapter 3 @_@

Turn 1: Head left! Merlinus needs our help. Annoyingly this means my butt will be followed by annoying enemies.

Turn 2: Cross the bridge. Lowen gets a javelin hit on a 51% accuracy. Matthew instead steals for 10 exp.

Turn 3: Matthew attacks a tiwg. Lowen snaps the twig. Still have a bandit chasing me ;P

Turn 4: Enemies pressing in from all sides!

2lletg0.png

Turn 5:**** bandit on the bridge.

Turn 7: Pretty much its lots of enemies which are no threat, but clogging up my route to the castle. Matthew is sent to deal with an annoying enemy behind me.

Turn 9: Finally, its all clear >_>

Turn 11: Hector finally attacks the boss. Lowen is lined up to lure in guy so I can get his killing edge. Serra is healing for what little exp she can get.

Turn 12: Boss dead. Guy humiliated. Eliwood and Hector buddy buddy with the support powers. Eliwood seizes. All is well in the world.

Eliwood Lv 7.69 Hp 23 St 8 Skl 9 Spd 9 Luck 10 Def 5 Res 2

Hector Lv 7.14 Str 10 Skl 9 Spd 7 Luck 5 Def 11 Res 3

Lowen Lv 7.18 Hp 28 Str 9+2 Skl 7 Spd 8 Luck 5 Def 12 Res 1

Serra Lv 1.67 Hp 17 Mag 2 Skl 5 Spd 8 Luck 6 Def 2 Res 5

Matthew Lv 2.96 Str 4 Skl 4 Spd 11 Luck 2 Def 3 Res 0

Chapter 13x

Okay, this was a pain in the arse chapter to try completing without letting any of my other units participate in anyway during this chapter. Pretty much, eliwood KOs archer in front of him. Lowen goes in front to attack and block bandit. Hector rescues merlinus. Matthew blocks bandit to the west. Everyone else retreats out of the way to the south. Then, hector drops merlinus on a forest in the southeast. Lowen goes towards the village for the moneys. Eliwood, serra, matthew block the way from the incoming soldiers. The next was a bit of luck as using Merlinus as a decoy on a bandit and nomad while hector takes them out. Matthew, serra, Eliwood continue to attempt to block the remaining enemies while Lowen is surrounded by practically everything and not giving a care lol In the end, made it through.

And I am axing the idea of letting you all choose who to deploy on future chapters. I just realized that would take forever waiting for responses and stuff.

Eliwood Lv 8 Hp 24 Str 9 Skl 10 Spd 9 Luck 10 Def 5 Res 2 ( do not think his def has raised at all)

Matthew lv 5.39 hp 19 str 6 skl 4 spd 13 luck 4 def 3 res 0

Serra lv 2.11 hp 17 mag 2 skl 6 spd 8 luck 6 def 2 res 5

Hector lv 7.35 hp 24 str 10 skl 9 spd 7 luck 5 def 11 res 3

Lowen Lv8.91 hp 29 str 11 skl 7 spd 8 luck 5 def 13 res 2

Edited by Eryth

No idea why I found this funny, but Hector one shotting soldiers just seems funny.

34f09oz.png

Turn 1: Lowen KO soldier. Eliwood west. Serra west. Matthew south, but out of range. Hector in range to KO all soldiers on the right.

Turn 2: Eliwood to KO archer. Lowen to take out Soldier. Serra to seduce erk. Erk to attack. Matthew as bait. Hector to lag behind.

Turn 3: Erk Serra take on the cavaliers of the northern village. Matthew to wait for pirates and cutthroat them. Eliwood and hector take on Erik, my male name equivalent. Lowen is sent for supplies, a little fighting and long lost dead family member pick-up service.

And that's pretty much it for the rest of the map as I clear enemies westward.

12 turn clear and plenty of experience.Stupid pirates. They take forever to KO with that stpuid water walk stuff.

Eliwood Lv 9.66 hp 25 str 9 skl 10 spd 9 lck 11 def 6 res2

Lowen lv 9.36 hp 30 str 11 skl 8 spd 8 lck 6 def 14 res 3

hector lv 9.99 hp 26 str 10 skl 11 spd 7 lck 6 def 12 res 3

Matthew 7.77 hp 20 str 7 skl 4 spd 15 lck 4 def 3 res 1

Serra hp 17 mag 2 skl 6 spd 8 lck 6 def 2 res 5

Erk lv 3.81 hp 18 mag 7 skl 8 spd 8 lck 3 def 2 res 5

Prissy base

Chapter 15

*sigh* The first chapter to see a flyer and it will have to be left untouched ;_;

10 Turn Clear, Merlinus Died. Both Villages saved. People survived.

eliwood Lv 10.31 hp 26 str 9 skl 10 spd 9 lck 11 def 6 res 2

lowen 10.37 hp 31 str 11 skl 8 spd 8 lck 6 def 14 res 3

hector lv 10.96 hp 27 str 10 skl 11 spd 7 lck 6 def 13 res 4

matthew lv 9.26 hp 21 str 7 skl 5 spd 17 lck 5 def 3 res 1

serra lv 3.45 hp 18 mag 3 skl 6 spd 8 lck 6 def 2 res 5

erk lv 6.89 hp 21 mag 8 sskl 11 spd 10 lck 4 def 2 res 6

priscilla hp 3.68 hp 16 mag 6 skl 6 spd 8 lck 7 def 3 res 6

lyn lv 5.91 hp 18 str 5 skl 11 spd 12 lck 6 def 2 res 1

wil lv 4.60 hp 21 str 6 skl 5 spd 6 lck 7 def 5 res 1

Chapter 16

11 Turn clear. Alright. Everyone is just charge mode. I decided to forego the unlock hero crest no one needed it. Its really scary seeing that huge horde of cavaliers and lone dark mage in the bottom. But, hector and lowen are very boss against archers. Priscilla almost died trying to rescure the soul of her brother, but she lived. And all the green guys survived.

Chapter 17

This one got an 8 turn clear. Lowen, eliwood, wil and erk went north for some exp. Lyn and Canas stayed behind for some much needed exp on the approaching enemies. Priscilla got some exp too. I sometimes wonder why this chapter even exists in the first place.

Chapter 18

Wil, Erk, Canas, Hector, Priscilla, Matthew, Eliwood, and Lowen got deployed. Hector literallly took a few steps, and stayed in the same spot the whole map. Canas even in EHM destroys opposing dark mages lol Matthew steals a guiding ring, and Wil takes out the boss for an 8 turn clear.

Chapter 19

This chapter got an 8 turn clear. Other unit Fiora and player Lyn stayed behind to defend merlinus. Almost had a few shaves. The est of my possy went south to take out Uhai. With exceptional luck on my first turn, Hector scored a critical on a 55 hit.

wood lv 11.92 hp 27 str 9 skl 11 spd 9 lck 11 def 7 res 2

willy lv 10.46 hp 26 str 9 skl 7 spd 10 lck 10 def 6 res 2

lowen lv 12.77 hp 33 str 12 skl 8 spd 8 lck 7 def 15 res 3

prissy lv 5.49 hp 18 mag 7 skl 6 spd 8 lck 9 def 3 res 8

erk hp 10.27 hp 22 mag 11 skl 13 spd 11 lck 6 def 3 res 8

ector lv14.78 str 13 skl 13 spd 9 lck 8 def 15 res 4

canas lv 11.11 hp 23 mag 10 skl 11 spd 8 lck 8 def 7 res 9

matt lv 11.88 hp 23 str 8 skl 6 spd 18 lck 5 def 3 res 1

lyn lv 9.50 hp 21 str 7 skl 12 spd 13 lck 9 def 4 res 2

serra lv 4.33 hp 18 mag 3 skl 6 spd 8 lck 6 def 3 res 5

Chapter 19x

Took 16 turns. I wanted to KO everything except kishuna. Much needed experience.

Edited by Erika the Explosive One