P:M

Vorena

Same. I still only have exp. through v1 and v2. One was bad from what I recall. But, 2 seemed really solid. There was still something about it that felt really weird after melee, so I find it hard to get into.

I love this mod. It's pretty much the only reason I still have my Brawl disc haha.

V1.0 wasn't that good, but they were still starting out so I didn't mind. V2.0 improved on it drastically and I felt that it was pretty much Melee 2.0 at that point. I'm really enjoying V2.5 so far. I love what they did with the four new characters. Squirtle's so fun to use, and I'm enjoying ZSS too. Ivy's still a little awkward for me though.

Meh. Anytime there is a conversation I believe some level of assumptions are made. Although, how far back do you go for assumptions before you should stop?

I made the assumption people would understand what P:M was. Although, what if I had put Project M. Would this be a good enough assumption. It certainly is not for anyone who has never seen the word Project M. But, even if I explained what it was in my post, would the people I am discussing with be familiar with the smash series? For one more level of ridiculousness, might my audience even understand english? It gets more and more redundant the further on you go. So, I felt the contents of my thread was adequate to reach out to those who understood what Project M was and would be willing to contribute an opinion to my question.

I'm not too fond of it. I like brawl more than melee, so turning brawl into melee 2.0 isn't appealing to me.

Ah, what do you mean by "a viable option"?

Edited by Momentai~

I've played it a few times for kicks and it's interesting, but it won't probably become a really big thing. It's definitely one of the most popular hacks yet although I don't think it'll outlive the others out there.

Edited by Piss Macho Macho Macho