dak sous is literally the hulk hogan

Integrity

i have done it

i have conquered the dak sous

with base faith, int, and attunement for a bandit

EDIT: i also wore the fang boar helm and no other for the entire game after the bullpig

Strength builds do that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have done it

i have conquered the dak sous

with base faith, int, and attunement for a bandit

EDIT: i also wore the fang boar helm and no other for the entire game after the bullpig

Did you do any of the sidequests and optional bosses from the additional content?

did you make it the humble

i fucked it gave it the ten inch fuck the dak sous is not the intelligent jew

Did you do any of the sidequests and optional bosses from the additional content?

I was honest and didn't look up what the DLC was. I tried to rough my way through the game as much as possible. Since I didn't find where to go for it, I didn't do it.

I was honest and didn't look up what the DLC was. I tried to rough my way through the game as much as possible. Since I didn't find where to go for it, I didn't do it.

It's really "guide dang it" trying to get there. You have to go somewhere multiple times and you wouldn't know there was a point to go back there if you didn't read about it. In my opinion, anyway. And the trigger for starting it is something you'll probably do, but you wouldn't know it changes anything even though a broken pendant does drop.

But now you can start from the beginning again and look stuff up this time!

Edited by Narga_Rocks

wha

The game hints at it. A lot.

It's all Oolacile Oolacile Oolacile

Remember Dusk where the first Hydra is at?

Where is she from.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but first you are supposed to beat the hydra and then go through the water to the small area and beat the crystal golem. Okay, no problem, I did that on my own because I wanted to explore. But after that how are you supposed to know that after you beat the other crystal golem in the duke's archives that you should then go back to that small area and you'll find a portal there? I mean, sure, the pendant has a small message about Oolacile there, but unless you go to the shore and notice that her sign is gone and you can't buy stuff from her again, why would you think the pendant has any connection to Dusk of Oolacile? Or is there something else around that I'm missing? Maybe I'm just supposed to be smart enough to see one small mention of Oolacile in the pendant and know that I should go back to where she was trapped and look for a portal.

Maybe I'm just supposed to be smart enough to see one small mention of Oolacile in the pendant and know that I should go back to where she was trapped and look for a portal.

yup

I was going to buy dak sous yesterday but bought the Shadow of the Colossus/ICO collection instead.

I'll find out if that was a bad choice later.

Manus is a punk bitch

Kalameet gave me more grief than that guy

I was going to buy dak sous yesterday but bought the Shadow of the Colossus/ICO collection instead.

I'll find out if that was a bad choice later.

That ain't a bad choice

it ain't even a wrong one, since both of those are wise buys