dak sous is literally the hulk hogan

Integrity

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean the gold lever? because that "contraption is locked and will not move"

same with the other 2? gold levers

Those are to reverse the spinning platform up and down.

I say just continue for now. >_>

troll harder big bad modman

seriously. fuck off.

Those are to reverse the spinning platform up and down.

I say just continue for now. >_>

in other news i just found the giant blacksmith \o/

Edited by Integrity

Integrity, what sandworm is swimming around in your genitals?

I joke about about one game you like and you throw a hissy fit? Condescending douchebag.

I would actually be irritated if I cared enough

inb4 you abuse your mod powers

no i threw a big hissyfit because i sort of hate you already and this gave me a convenient outlet. that's all.

EDIT: but seriously, what made you think "oh let's go into this thread about this game and tell them that it sucks, that'd be cool"? this isn't even like the first time you've done it in my recollection

Edited by Integrity

You hate me already?

Sorry I didn't bend over to you enough bro

That's probably a prerequisite for you to like anyone lol

EDIT: @Youredit

I don't care about being cool I just did it because I can. Spam section bro

wow

how are you so impossibly smug in every post

it baffles me

I'm not smug at all, I don't care about what I post

I just post shit in spam section when I'm bored

It's like you're trying really hard to insult me with false descriptions

so could you start caring even less, to the point where you stop posting? that'd be cool.

in other news, now the two generic massive halberd dudes in the church are just having me. i keep getting to that room with 10 estus flasks and standing in front of the boss door with 3 or 4 and think "well fuck it gotta refresh them"

in other news, now the two generic massive halberd dudes in the church are just having me. i keep getting to that room with 10 estus flasks and standing in front of the boss door with 3 or 4 and think "well fuck it gotta refresh them"

It's best to run past them and the Silver Knight with the greatbow.

You did unlock the shortcut near the bonfire and found Havel's armor set right? >_>

I assume you mean the one that runs by a sword knight and two lance knights? yes.

and I did get that suit and shield and fuckmassive club

I assume you mean the one that runs by a sword knight and two lance knights? yes.

and I did get that suit and shield and fuckmassive club

Ah coolio. You're pretty much good now.

Have fun with the boss~

these bosses fucking blow

in good news i am now strong enough that a running smash with my bkgs oneshots silver knights

EDIT: and i can 4hko the little boss if the big one would stop raping me

Edited by Integrity

these bosses fucking blow

in good news i am now strong enough that a running smash with my bkgs oneshots silver knights

EDIT: and i can 4hko the little boss if the big one would stop raping me

Divide and conquer man.

Also, Ornstein last because his armor is fucking dope.

Actually you only have to beat one giant and don't have to bother with the dragonbow guy or the other giant. You just have to drop down to avoid aggroing the giant further from the boss door. Basically, as soon as you enter and go to the stairs down, when the railing ends you drop. Hurts a bit, but not enough to prevent beating the guy. You should (half the time or so, depending on how good you are) be able to beat him without even needing your estus flask. Then use a healing miracle to save estus flask uses. Then hug the wall as you walk to the boss door or else you'll aggor the bow guy. Then you have time to prep with power within or magic shield or your favourite buff spell without worrying about getting hit by the bosses or the mooks.

Oh, and I highly recommend leaving this area before facing the boss, running back down sen's fortress, and going to the Catacombs with a weapon that has holy property and killing the boss of the catacombs NOW. Having up to 20 estus flask uses is awesome.

Actually you only have to beat one giant and don't have to bother with the dragonbow guy or the other giant. You just have to drop down to avoid aggroing the giant further from the boss door. Basically, as soon as you enter and go to the stairs down, when the railing ends you drop. Hurts a bit, but not enough to prevent beating the guy. You should (half the time or so, depending on how good you are) be able to beat him without even needing your estus flask. Then use a healing miracle to save estus flask uses. Then hug the wall as you walk to the boss door or else you'll aggor the bow guy. Then you have time to prep with power within or magic shield or your favourite buff spell without worrying about getting hit by the bosses or the mooks.

Oh, and I highly recommend leaving this area before facing the boss, running back down sen's fortress, and going to the Catacombs with a weapon that has holy property and killing the boss of the catacombs NOW. Having up to 20 estus flask uses is awesome.

miracles! haha! hahaha!!!

I have an Attunement of 8 and a Faith of 10.

Dodging is cool and all but anytime I get the thin one on his own for imminent smashing by the time my only swing finishes the fat one is already atop me with that horrendous charge attack.

EDIT: fuck this i'm going to bed

there's a whole tomorrow in which to kill them

Edited by Integrity

Dodging is cool and all but anytime I get the thin one on his own for imminent smashing by the time my only swing finishes the fat one is already atop me with that horrendous charge attack.

EDIT: fuck this i'm going to bed

there's a whole tomorrow in which to kill them

luuuuuul

miracles! haha! hahaha!!!

I have an Attunement of 8 and a Faith of 10.

Wow. Does attunement of 8 even get you a slot? I looked it up, and the answer is no. So you've gone this far without miracles or sorceries or pyromancy? Well, there's the Darkmoon Seance Ring I suppose, but I suppose you might have better uses for your ring slot.

So, yeah, no attunement means no buffs means no point in fighting the giants, like ein said: run past them. Just a sword and halberd silver knight should be in the way to reach the bosses. But good luck fighting the bosses. I have no idea what your equipment is, or how good you are, but it took me over 12 hours of attempts and I had options like power within and iron flesh (though my successful run only used power within).

What's your weapon? I used a +5 Greatsword of Artorias, I think.

Int says he has the Black Knght Greatsword. Powerful but slow as fuck.

I say he summon someone just for the extra help to distract whoever he wants to kill last. >_>

Int says he has the Black Knght Greatsword. Powerful but slow as fuck.

I say he summon someone just for the extra help to distract whoever he wants to kill last. >_>

I agree he should summon, but every time it fails it costs humanity to be able to summon again, which is a pain. Also, while he could get someone better than Solaire, he could also get some moron who isn't that good. And I'm obsessed with soloing it. Of course, since integ was willing to use Solaire, I guess he doesn't have that issue.

Everything I read recommends killing the spear guy first and the big guy second, but I went the other way. I found it fairly easy (40 to 50% success) to target the spear guy and get him down without using all my estus or dying first, but the big guy always destroyed me when he was alone. I think he squats more often than 2nd form spearman. In any case, as hard as it was for me to get rid of fat guy while spear guy is blasting me with lightning, I always felt I got closer in my failures when I finally got spear guy alone rather than fat guy. Weird.

I used the Black Knight Sword for a while until I got Artorias' sword. Both were Greatswords so the switch was easy for me. I use a Divine Scimitar +9 for PvP, mostly, since I get destroyed when I try to use my greatsword most of the time. I'm working on upgrading a Balder Side Sword up to +10 and using spells to enchant it for PvP, but my dex sucks right now so I'm not really sure which way to go with that. Although I have them, I've never actually used my ultra greaswords, though. I assume they are even slower than greatswords. Maybe not worth it for this battle?

Wait, the name is actually "dak sous"?

Dark Souls

Edited by Narga_Rocks