Awakening is getting a demo in America next week!

Jave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to download the demo with a European 3ds? I'm from Belgium; but I don't know which country I need to choose for downloading the demo. Thanks!

Nope, demo is for the American eShop only, sorry.

45 minutes left!

Is it possible to delete the demo and redownload it to get more uses? Or is it somehow stored on your 3DS to not allow stuff like that

No 3DS still keeps track of uses, so deleting/redownloading won't work. Something I've heard of, though I'm not sure if it works or not, is after downloading the demo, backup your SD card on a computer, then use up the uses of the demo, then delete all data on the SD card, and replace with the backup. As I said, I don't know if that works or not.

Is it possible to download the demo with a European 3ds? I'm from Belgium; but I don't know which country I need to choose for downloading the demo. Thanks!

Just change region in your Settings.

I live in Brazil and i'm downloading it right now!

EDIT : Well, unless the demo somehow is ''region locked''....because i have an american 3ds

Edited by Lanko

Just change region in your Settings.

I live in Brazil and i'm downloading it right now!

EDIT : Well, unless the demo somehow is ''region locked''....because i have an american 3ds

You can't set an European 3DS to American locations.

No 3DS still keeps track of uses, so deleting/redownloading won't work. Something I've heard of, though I'm not sure if it works or not, is after downloading the demo, backup your SD card on a computer, then use up the uses of the demo, then delete all data on the SD card, and replace with the backup. As I said, I don't know if that works or not.

Yeah, that should work. I accidentally found out that you could do that (while toying around with the SD card and its contents). :P

I said this before (on page 4 of this thread), but... you can have an infinite amount of files this way (with the real game).

If you download the game, that is. Of course, it's really inconvenient, but hey, it works.

Edit: *sigh* I'm so jealous of all of you out there playing the demo.

Haha... I'll play the game soon enough... or not. No use of complaining, though.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Don't be TOO jealous, it's literally the first 2 chapters (not including the intermission) and a stunted Avatar Creator. That's it.