Localized Names

Elinor Cross

I do have to say, we are making remarkable progress.

Also, I found a Slack Bow, which seems to be the Loose Bow.

Edited by Diortem

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dark Tome Gimle" = "Grima's Truth".

The truth be told, it explodes in your face with high budget rendered darkness. XD

You would know.

You've actually translated the game for us. =)

According to items obtained during the demo, Leaf = Leif, Celice = Seliph and Fin = Finn.

I was actually expecting Serlis. But Seliph is okay too. =)

they might swap it to Leif to match Sigurd's Nordic theme.

It will be Leif. =3

See....

Also Inverse = Aversa. And Katarina stays the same.

Aversa's good. And Katarina, Yay! =3

[9:38 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Celice = Seliph

[9:38 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I like that

finally

no more Serlis shitstorms

Serlis was just one of NOA's suggestions after all.

Person: Maribelle

Told ya. =3

E should go after the two ll's to make it sound more fitting for our area.

Thanks all!

I've been gathering the names here. Between everybody, we've found nearly all the names now.

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

C'mon slow comp (Piece of shit). LOAD. D=

Gimmie the fucking truth.

Mariabell's name is now Maribelle. You can see in the guide on the world map, 21.Preperations slide 1. Its a bit difficult to make out but there is no doubt its Maribelle.

What did I tell you? See....

Edited by Katarina

So Marita's name is going to be Log?

Edited by Katarina

That's Gimli to you! XD

Grima sounds alright.

I really don't have any strong feelings about that change one way or the other. Atleast the character who the name reminds me of is a villainous character and not the kickass dwarf we all love.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

A friend of mine says he saw a weapon named after a "Finn", so barring some ridiculous nonsense, I'm assuming that's Fin's localized name.

We already know his localized name is Finn, though could you find out the full name of the weapon? It's one of the few that still needs to added to the list.

So now we just need the names for Tiamo (poor Tiamo, the only first gen female whose English name we still don't know), Riviera, Henri, Basilio, Gangrel, Valhalt, Lenha, Paris and the second gen characters minus Lucina and Morgan

Edited by Mysterique Sign

So Marita's name is going to be Log?

The Log is, well, a wooden log that is classified as a lance. Useless weapons like this started showing up since FE12.

With no SpotPass communication menu available, it's not known what the FE5 (or generally FE2~6) names will end up to be. Or even "official" names of the games.

On that note, I'm not sure if any of the names here will be consistent if, by the offchance, FE2~6 get localized. NOA localization can forget about their own work sometimes. Kysha and Kyza, Aimee and Larabel.... yup.

So Gaia's name is Gaius now, hm?

Oh gosh. I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about Merlin when I see him now. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'm so happy that someone else is thinking the same thing I am. :)

That's all the skills right? Or do we still need to get virion to level 10 for his skill?

I'm so happy that someone else is thinking the same thing I am. :)

That's all the skills right? Or do we still need to get virion to level 10 for his skill?

We already have that. It's called Prescience. As it is, everything that can be found out from the demo has been found, so the only other way to find out anything is either wait for NoA to release some info on the other characters, or we wait for the game to come out.

We already have that. It's called Prescience. As it is, everything that can be found out from the demo has been found, so the only other way to find out anything is either wait for NoA to release some info on the other characters, or we wait for the game to come out.

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure. :)