Favorite Alcoholic Beverages?

yh beer can make me feel quite heavy in the stomach sometimes. if that makes any sense

I know a dude who said once or twice that guiness was "like a meal" to him...the phrase always stuck in my mind like the perfect ad for an anything.

Ahh, I see that's actually a marketing or reputation thing, too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cider's the general favourite, Mercury being the preferred brand; Toohey's 5 Seeds is weird, the first one tastes like shit but the fourth one tastes great, you have to sort of make a streak of it. Not-straight-up-apple Rekorderlig is way too sweet.

As for the rest; I've never had the chance to try tapped Guinness, but I like it canned, and I find it hard to believe it would taste best in that form. Tsingtao is pretty good. Cannot stand red wine. Also my father made me a dirty martini once and I almost choked on it so yeah that was unpleasant

I greatly enjoy Whiskey and Rum, not terribly picky about any kind of brand though I usually jump for Jack Daniels for the former and Captain Morgan for the latter. Jack/Rum n' Coke is a favorite.

Also enjoy Guinness Stout and Shipyard Pumpkinhead when I can get it.

Too poor to have any of these on a regular basis though. :C