Incest

Thunderfox

I'm going to elaborate it. ( Let's be entirely factual, this info isn't out all over the place- hell it's not even on the main part of the site, which should list it, as it is something of a gameplay aspect.)

"Enemy Adjacent" is the Non-Glitch Method.

That is definitely a glitch. Why would I gain supports with a red unit? It's a programming error. I can't believe that someone even found that out.

Really, there's one case of actual incest in this whole series. Only one. (Didoria & Alvis) I'd like to point out that alvis wasn't aware at first, he did find out later though. (He was fine with it, for the record.)

Edited by Bryan

One of the reasons I'm reluctant to do this pairing is because since Azur will hit on the ladies, it seems weird for him to have a sister.

I dunno man. Azure's father support seems less weird to me if he does have a sister.

Plus if I'm in the mood for inscest, pairing up Chrom with Olivia (or Mariabel, it could work either way. Though I prefer Olivia.) would open up opportunities for pairing up Lucina with her nephew. (Or Azure/Brady with his niece.)

Edited by Little Al