Now I ride

Ride

Ride

Damn I was expecting something in the same vein as this

funny-gif-bike-accident-motorcycle.gif

Weird, I couldn't post the gif

http://static.themet...-motorcycle.gif

Tip:

1. If an image redirects, search the image URL on Google Images (or if you found it through Google Images search, go back to the search page).
  2. Hover over the image.
  3. Click the 'More sizes' link at the bottom of the panel that pops up.
  4. Find a version that is hosted on a site without redirects.

Otherwise upload it to a website like http://www.tinypic.com/ or http://www.minus.com/ and use the codes provided there.

Edited by Makaze

Tip:

1. If an image redirects, search the image URL on Google Images (or if you found it through Google Images search, go back to the search page).
  2. Hover over the image.
  3. Click the 'More sizes' link at the bottom of the panel that pops up.
  4. Find a version that is hosted a site without redirects.

Otherwise upload it to a website like http://www.tinypic.com/ or http://www.minus.com/ and use the codes provided there.

Dammit why are you so sexy.

(I have the hots for directions and troubleshooting advice and stuff that appears useful or functional, in a very simplistic format)

Dammit why are you so sexy.

(I have the hots for directions and troubleshooting advice and stuff that appears useful or functional, in a very simplistic format)

Then what do you think of this?

P.S.: (Both of the images in your signature are broken for me. Have been since I first saw you.)

Edited by Makaze

Then what do you think of this?

P.S.: (Both of the images in your signature are broken for me. Have been since I first saw you.)

Ya....they were just something relating to my earlier username. I should delete them but I'm lazy.

EDIT-I think the way you put it together is cool!

Edited by Mouse

Ya....they were just something relating to my earlier username. I should delete them but I'm lazy.

EDIT-I think the way you put it together is cool!

Does it get the job done?

Edited by Makaze

Does it get the job done?

I admit, I'm knowledgeable enough regarding the topic, that I didn't feel it necessary to check the method through near-repetition.

In hindsight, I assume that rule 4 coming after rule three has a basis or reasoning independent of my normal approach to numbering steps (not often used, and therefore, not necessarily to be followed).

I admit, I'm knowledgeable enough regarding the topic, that I didn't feel it necessary to check the method through near-repetition.

In hindsight, I assume that rule 4 coming after rule three has a basis or reasoning independent of my normal approach to numbering steps (not often used, and therefore, not necessarily to be followed).

So you would put four before three? I suppose it does not matter which other they come in, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

So you would put four before three? I suppose it does not matter which other they come in, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Sooo confused! In part, because I put "rule" when they are not rules but steps! How poorly worded. I was still referring to the instructions...

For my part, I do not see 3 (as a step) listed. I personally consider that which is not, to come before that which is, if 0, is that which is not (which it seems to be). 0 comes before 1, 2, and 3; rule three, and in this case, "3" as a step, come before "4."

(Yet I admit that "that which is not, to come before that which is," is nonsense - if it is not, it doesn't come at all.)

More simply, I thought there would be a step 3 between step 2 and step 4, and was surprised to find that the alternative occured; step 3 was labelled with a 4, or some such - a "???" step was excluded from the process, or perhaps some other aspect of the process, was excluded! Such simple yet clever deviations in crucial/pointless formality disrupt me completely.

stuff.jpg

Beyond that, I assume a sequence of 0<1<2<3<4<5, and that those digits would be assigned to steps in an order where the lesser go first, and step 0 is often not discussed with such a label assigned, or perhaps even particularly considered (they're on this site, do not need to open a browser window, f.ex, step 0 might be to find the instructions).

Sooo confused! In part, because I put "rule" when they are not rules but steps! How poorly worded. I was still referring to the instructions...

For my part, I do not see 3 (as a step) listed. I personally consider that which is not, to come before that which is, if 0, is that which is not (which it seems to be). 0 comes before 1, 2, and 3; rule three, and in this case, "3" as a step, come before "4."

(Yet I admit that "that which is not, to come before that which is," is nonsense - if it is not, it doesn't come at all.)

More simply, I thought there would be a step 3 between step 2 and step 4, and was surprised to find that the alternative occured; step 3 was labelled with a 4, or some such - a "???" step was excluded from the process, or perhaps some other aspect of the process, was excluded! Such simple yet clever deviations in crucial/pointless formality disrupt me completely.

stuff.jpg

Beyond that, I assume a sequence of 0<1<2<3<4<5, and that those digits would be assigned to steps in an order where the lesser go first, and step 0 is often not discussed with such a label assigned, or perhaps even particularly considered (they're on this site, do not need to open a browser window, f.ex, step 0 might be to find the instructions).

You're right. I missed step 3. How could I miss that after all of this time?

I fixed it. Thanks.

I'm glad I asked you.