Laguz

Knife

I do use Volug though. I just wish he had Formshift, because I've gotten him better than Nailah (granted Nailah was at level 34, and he was at 40), and his Earth affinity pwns.

I'll agree with that. But I don't typically use the bird Laguz much, save for Tibarn. I don't like Naesala.

The Laguz I do use are:

Volug

Kurthnaga

Nasir

Nailah

Caineghis

Lethe ( I used her once...)

Kyza sucked more than I thought, which was a dissapointment. He turned out as the worst of the 3 Tigers, even Muarim. The only thing he had going for him was his Speed, and it was capped so early on.

Also, the Cats are pretty inferior to most of the other Laguz classes. Their Laguz gauge drops at a faster rate, and most of their stats are inferior to the Hawks.

Edited by Knife

If I ever used Laguz more, it'd probably be Ulki or Ranulf. Probably the former for his nifty skill. I just don't like the way they stay untransformed for so long.

Mind you though, Kurthanuga was really good when trained.

He can solo every chapter but the last one when trained right and given Renewal+Imbue. And if he uses the Laguz Gem for chapters prior to the one where he gets Formshift.

Edited by Knife

Kyza sucked more than I thought, which was a dissapointment. He turned out as the worst of the 3 Tigers, even Muarim. The only thing he had going for him was his Speed, and it was capped so early on.

Also, the Cats are pretty inferior to most of the other Laguz classes. Their Laguz gauge drops at a faster rate, and most of their stats are inferior to the Hawks.

^this.

I don't count Skrimir as a cheap unit as you actually have to raise him up to be superb instead of just pretty good. Lions > cats.