Let's play Pokemon black 2

Shinori

25 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT STARTER?

2. 2. Limited pokemon center visits?

• Yes. I WANT YOU TO FEEL PAIN.
    • No, because I like you shino and that's mean.

So yeah starting this and this is gonna be crazy and hard and fun. and probably make me rip my hair out.

I'm gonna edit this after I eat to adjust for all the rules I'm going to be using.

UNTIL THEN FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR IDEAS FOR MY RUN.

Things like, should I use starter? Yes or no?

Limited pokemon center? Yes or no?

Etc etc.

GO GO.

I'll edit with stuff after I eat.

OKAY SO

-If a Pokemon in your party faints, you must release it.

-Every time you reach a new route, cave, etc., you must catch the very first Pokemon you see, regardless of your current number of party members. The Pokemon may sit within the box for an indeterminate amount of time as a backup.

-If you fail to catch the first Pokemon you see, either via it fleeing, knocking it out, or having no Pokeballs, you may not catch another. Tough shit.

-This means you can not catch a pokemon in a route you were in before you could catch pokemon.

-If a town you go to contains a body of water or a gift Pokemon like Bill's Eevee in G/S/C/HG/SS, that may be considered a Pokemon of a new area.

-You must nickname your pokemon so there is some sort of attachment. Each pokemon is a best friend to you, to see them die is heartbreaking.

-If your entire party faints, they all must be thrown away. If you have a pokemon left in a box somewhere, you may continue, otherwise you must start your game over.

-Treat pokeballs as rare artifacts, under no circumstances are you allowed to buy more than one from any given store.

-You are, under no circumstance, allowed to get a second pokemon from any given area.

-You are, under no circumstance, allowed to use items outside of battle. If you were poisoned on your last turn of the battle, you better hope to god theres a pokemon center nearby.

-You may not switch out before the enemy trainer sends in a new Pokemon. (Play in set mode)

-You are not allowed to use legendaries in battle.

-If your pokemon is 4 levels higher then the pokemon you are fighting then you are not allowed to attack with that pokemon. (Wild pokemon only. Legendary pokemon acts like a trainer fight.)

-You can catch the first pokémon on a route/area that you haven't caught before (this way you won't end up with 50 bidoof or whatever) If a Pokémon dies, you still can't catch another one of it.

-I will also use the same amount of pokemon as a gym leader/elite four member as well.

Edited by Shinori

Poll added and I need ideas on these two rules.

[7:42:15 PM] shinori8: You can catch the first pokémon on a route/area that you haven't caught before (this way you won't end up with 50 bidoof or whatever) If a Pokémon dies, you still can't catch another one of it.

[7:42:23 PM] shinori8: Only catch Pokémon if you don't already have 6 (so no spare Pokémon in the PC)