What Fire Emblem Game(s) are you Currently Playing?

Sir Canas

What Fire Emblem Game(s) are you Currently Playing?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. "

• FE 1: Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • FE 2: Gaiden
    • FE 3: Mystery of the Emblem
    • FE 4: Genology of the Holy War
    • FE 5: Tharcia 776
    • FE 6: Sealed Sword
    • FE 7: Blazing Sword/Fire Emblem
    • FE 8: Sacred Stones
    • FE 9: Path of Radiance
    • FE 10: Radiant Dawn
    • Tearring Saga (since this is also a Tearring Sage forum)
    • I'm taking a break from Fire Emblem games, although I still enjoy talking about them on a forum
    • Fire Emblem DS

I'm not a fan of the graphical style too much, and the music, to me, sounds horrid (like it's a few channels off) but for the most part, it's just another Fire Emblem. Unfortunately, having played this game and its remake a couple times, the charm has obviously worn off, but still, another go is another go, especially with a few new tricks in the bag ^^

So I'm assuming it's not worth the MSRP then, isn't it?

Edited by Donatello

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lot better than Ankoku, that's for sure, but as for Monshou, it's about the same. This version is pro'lly the definitive version of the game, but a lot of people are turned off by the graphics (there's no problem other than a few battle animations, but that's the fault of pre-rendered graphics). Along with five Hard difficulties, it's a good game. I'm just wanting a remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden now :(

It's a lot better than Ankoku, that's for sure, but as for Monshou, it's about the same. This version is pro'lly the definitive version of the game, but a lot of people are turned off by the graphics (there's no problem other than a few battle animations, but that's the fault of pre-rendered graphics). Along with five Hard difficulties, it's a good game. I'm just wanting a remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden now :(
Do you think a Gaiden remake would ever actually happen?

Do you think a Gaiden remake would ever actually happen?

I'm waiting for some scans showing just that--Vince... :(

It would be next in line--not like the foreign fans thinking Fuuin is (while we're at it, let's remake Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. So what if you can still find the game?) :/ It'd be really, really nice to see what IS does with that game, though--better maps, new characters, refined mechanics, item icons, new animations, Shooting Star, Moonlight, and Sun hit animations :3 Celica~

FE6 - first time, really liking it. It's better than SS at least.

FE 9 - on the last chapter, I need to hurry up and finish it again. for the 20th time. (I've gotten Ashnaard on the trial maps, yes.)

FE 4 - on hold for a bit.

I'm itching to try FE10 again.

FE8: lol Creature Campaign. Maxing my characters...

FE9: Chapter 22, Normal Mode (I'ma do transfer bonuses again. And I havean old version of RD, so it has yet to be fixed for EM transfers)

FE10: Just started Part III. I've beat this game too many times. My count says I've beat it 19 times. O.O Playing on Easy, after Part I, Edward was a level 6 Trueblade... >.> I know he sux, but I'm trying him out this PT. I usually use Zihark.

Hoping to play Fire Emblem: Shin Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Ken soon.

Edited by Myrmidon

Cliff is rather fragile when you first get him. He's the best candidate for a Mage though, considering all the spells he learns. What did you promote him into :?

He's dying on the first chapter with an archer. I don't suck I just need to get used to training weaker people

But I'm gonna take the advice and make him a mage.

By the way what level do they promote? Lv.10 like SS?

Edited by FEFL

He's dying on the first chapter with an archer. I don't suck I just need to get used to training weaker people

But I'm gonna take the advice and make him a mage.

By the way what level do they promote? Lv.10 like SS?

They can be promoted at level 3 by using a angel statue, but you should train them up to level 20 first. Edited by Sir Canas

They can be promoted at level 3 by using a angel statue, but you should train them up to level 20 first.

I never saw the need to keep raising them. They were always strong when they promoted early, for any character, in Gaiden, and it's just a quicker way to get Cliff into a better fighting-shape. Thunder gets him more of a chance to hit, as he can attack from three spaces away once he learns the spell.