What Fire Emblem Game(s) are you Currently Playing?

Sir Canas

What Fire Emblem Game(s) are you Currently Playing?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. "

• FE 1: Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • FE 2: Gaiden
    • FE 3: Mystery of the Emblem
    • FE 4: Genology of the Holy War
    • FE 5: Tharcia 776
    • FE 6: Sealed Sword
    • FE 7: Blazing Sword/Fire Emblem
    • FE 8: Sacred Stones
    • FE 9: Path of Radiance
    • FE 10: Radiant Dawn
    • Tearring Saga (since this is also a Tearring Sage forum)
    • I'm taking a break from Fire Emblem games, although I still enjoy talking about them on a forum
    • Fire Emblem DS

This thread is self explanatory, so I don't need to type much of an here explanation here. It is a multi-choice poll so, if you like multi-tasking or one Fire Emblem game is not enough to occupy you, then you are able to vote for multiple games.

The Fire Emblem game I'm currently playing is FE 2: Gaiden. I've also yet to complete Sacred Stones, but I haven't played it for a few weeks (might start playing it again tonight. It will give me something to do in the dark lonely nights ahead). I've also been playing Sealed Sword, but haven't really been playing it much since I'm concentrating more on Gaiden.

Edited by Sir Canas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently working through FE10, while I have save files that are incomplete on FE7 and FE8. Once I have done FE10 once or twice, I will probably go back and finish my Hard mode runthrough of FE8.

Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and i'm currently majorly hacking into Sacred Stones and changing the character's classes and whatnot!

lol!

In FE10, I'm back up to Part 1, where it's rather boring. Currently on chapter 13x of Blazing Sword, haven't gotten into Sword of Seals despite the fact I have the translation patched months ago and I'm thinking of playing Path of Radiance again.

Or I could take a break from them for a while.

What a coincidence ^^

What part of the game are you at :?

I'll be playing the DS remake of Ankoku hopefully by the end fo the day.

I'm not that far. I'm at the end of chapter 1 where you take on Tozeh (storming the castle), although at the moment I'm just taking time to level up my units (Thief Shrine abuse :)). Also I'm playing the game on a flash emulator (with the game translated into English of course) on a website, rather than on a famicom.

You're a lucky person for being able to play FE DS today. I'll add it to the poll.

Edited by Sir Canas

I'm working on Sword of Seals, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance.

Sword of Seals - I've slowed down playing because I'm frustrated with how bad Roy sucks.

Blazing Sword - I messed up supports (since I like to use them for the story, not the bonuses) so I stalled there.

Sacred Stones - This is the one I'm playing the most right now and making good progress.

Path of Radiance - Playing through again on Hard, but I'm stuck on a map because I keep sending my beefed out Marcia up to take out a ballista so I can charge up the hill, but someone always seems to die and it's usually not her.

I wish I could play Radiant Dawn but I don't have a Wii, or the game. If I had the game I'd go ahead and rent a Wii from Rent-A-Center and then play it. But can't seem to win a copy for cheaps on Ebay, so eh.

I'm not a fan of the graphical style too much, and the music, to me, sounds horrid (like it's a few channels off) but for the most part, it's just another Fire Emblem. Unfortunately, having played this game and its remake a couple times, the charm has obviously worn off, but still, another go is another go, especially with a few new tricks in the bag ^^