R4 for the 3DS?

Flying Shogi

Right now only the r4i gold and Supertwo work on updated 3dses. The first one is barebones but cheaper, while the second's got some cool extra features but costs more. You need to buy a separate micro sd card for memory.

Edited by Constable Reggie

16 gigs is needlessly excessive imo and Supertwo usually goes for around 40 bucks.

Well, 16GB under $20 seems like a deal so I might as well get it.

As for the R4, how this?

Edited by MagicLugh

I'd personally look up the legitimacy of some of the sites you're deciding on, since I've read that some aren't very trustworthy. As for the the memory card, it's up to you, but keep in mind that I personally use a 2 gig card and am still able to put several dozens of ds games (for backup purpose only, of course) on it. If you want to go nuts and put several hundred ds/gba/snes games on it, then go for it.

Edited by Constable Reggie

I've looked up the ratings for the oz3ds.com(second link) and it has some good and bad reviews. On GBATemp it lists a site that has a US supplier but it has the exact same format as the the second site, oz3ds.com. Idk what to go with.

Which site did you get yours from?

Edited by MagicLugh

I know that there are some cards that have issues readings microSD cards over 4 GB and like it was said, 16 GB is just excessive. You'd be able to store like 100 games or so.

• 1 month later...