What are you doing to pass the time until Awakening's release?

Tarquin

I'm playing Japanese Awakening.

Shot for being an elitist weeb.

I would say you don't know how lucky you are, but I think you probably do know. Been watching your LP and I'm loving your style and humour. Update when you can!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say you don't know how lucky you are, but I think you probably do know. Been watching your LP and I'm loving your style and humour. Update when you can!

And you don't know how broke I am because of FE13.

And you don't know how broke I am because of FE13.

Is all of that DLC super expensive? I'm sure it adds up, but I don't think I'm gonna be buying some of the ultimate training maps (I think I'd lose my sanity doing those). So, yen to dollar, what do you think the estimate will be?

I might have to start nixing some of it if it gets too pricey...

Is all of that DLC super expensive? I'm sure it adds up, but I don't think I'm gonna be buying some of the ultimate training maps (I think I'd lose my sanity doing those). So, yen to dollar, what do you think the estimate will be?

I might have to start nixing some of it if it gets too pricey...

It was the Japanese 3DS... well two Japanese 3DSs. And the American 3DS for the release on Feb4th. And two sets of DLCs because I like playing on my Blue 3DS. And the two capture cards. And the English FE13 preorder.

Not sure if anyone has said anything like this

but I spend the time by having nightmares

Pretty much, my dreams troll me by letting me get REALLY close to playing Awakening

but not actually

Like I'll be in the process of buying or opening the game or having my 3DS with the game in it and opening it or like downloading it (wtf?! not like you can put the ROM on a flashcard >_>' and I wouldn't anyway, it'd be disrespect to the game)... yeah and the thing is like

normally I can tell when I'm dreaming

but this time I CAN'T

I just want it/am anticipating it so bad that I think I actually have it even as I began to fade back into reality and then my subconscious kicks in again and says "no, there's like 2 weeks left, go back to sleep"

but yeah, otherwise I'm just doing what I'd normally do and occasionally I meet random people talking about FE: Awakening while walking around campus and interrupt their conversation so I can geek out in front of them... and awkwardly tell them to play this hack called "The Last Promise" while they wait for FE13, with them having no idea that I'm actually the creator :P though apparently some people are so out of the loop they think GhebFE is like the pinnacle of hacking

I'm playing Japanese Awakening.

Shot for being an elitist weeb.

I'm not an elitist weeb and I'm playing my Jap game. Though, I don't know anything of Japanese lol

But yes this is what I'm doing + school and internship apps. I have it reserved but I won't be able to afford it for a couple days.

Eat, sleep, play my other 3DS/DS games, kick arse at Goldeneye Wii, Finish off the run of Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance that I started aaaaaaaages ago, and various other things.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Refraining from watching too much English Awakening gameplay, slowly dying inside as I see countdown posts on Tumblr for the American release (NEW ZEALAND WHY), holding off on finishing Virtue's Last Reward until closer to April, playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and drowning myself in the Rise of the Guardians fandom.

Grinding in Code of Princess while watching Simpsons reruns. Yes, at the same time -_-;;

Not doing homework I should be doing.

Dodging the wrath of certain family members.

Advising certain family members to maybe try some kind of therapy or support group or something.

I should be doing all the loads of work I have for class, but instead I'm drawing daily fanart XD oh maaaaaan

Shame, shame!

lol Kidding. I'm just as guilty about stuff like that. There's tons of work I need to do around the house but I'm browsing this forum instead. SHAME ON ME.

1. Work
  2. Browse the net for random stuff, currently, FE related stuff
  3. Finish reading the Lord of the Rings series.
  4. Play HM ANB

Yep, that pretty much it... In fairness, it seems time goes by so fast especially at work...